Chapter 6

The cold weather got worse and worse. The monsters who had gone to Noggin and Clamble's party had to stay in their house, "ok everyone, i know Wubbox said to use the tunnels for emergency, but this is technically an emergency, so everyone go to the tunnels that go to your homes. You can keep the stew by the way." everyone headed home, all except for Ghazt and Bowgart, "alright, do you two know anything about the cold weather?" Bowgart asked, Noggin and Clamble responded by stating that they didnt know anyone who would do this. Ghazt thanked them, and left with Bowgart, "Bow, you okay? You seem a little... Frustrated." Bow sighed, her breath turning into fog in the air, "Im fine Ghazt... Its just, who or what couldve done this? I mean, there isnt any monster i know who hates us... Hang on... Cold weather... Ghazt name an animal that lives in cold weather!" Ghazt began to name all the animals he knew that lived in cold weather, "O-okay? Uh... Penguins, Seals, Polar Bears, and... Hang on... Walruses... I have an idea with what your going with this." Ghazt and Bowgart headed for the castle, planning to speak with Wubbox. "Wubbox! Wubb-" The two of them stood there, looking at their king who was frozen in ice, "Sorry Fellas, but you are too late!" a german like voice said from the shadows, it was G'joob. "As you can see, your leader is now frozen in my very special everfrost. Now you have no choice but to answer my demands, or your king vill get a brain freeze." Ghazt and Bowgart just gave shrugs, G'joob wasnt exactly a villainous type, infact the only reason he wasnt allowed on plant island, was because he thought everyone hated him. "Ok G'joob, well tell everyone to apologize for making you think they hate you, and your allowed on plant island aswell." G'joob simply shrugged, nodded, and clapped his hands, only for the cold to go away. "Ok, now i vill leave to visit my grandmama, she is very busy and i need to help her out, i vill return in a year or two!" G'joob walked away, leaving the three monsters behind. "Well, guess we had nothing to say Wubbox, well just leave now." Ghazt said, leaving while Wubbox waved to the both of them. Wubbox couldnt speak monster, but he understood it, so the glowbes translate for him, as for humans, monsters cant undertsand them, only two monsters can understand them, and those are the Werdos. Ghazt and Bow began to head to their homes, before a paper fell from the sky, it was from tweedle, the news paper lady, or as they call her, the gossip queen. The newspaper read that Blabbit had come out of his ice cube in time for easter, but that he couldnt participate for his weak legs. Easter was skipped this year, but the monsters still ate their usually easter treats. "Hey Bow, i was wondering... If you wanted to... You know... Hang out sometime?" Gahzt asked bow before leaving, scrathing his head a bit. Bowgart began to blush, "uh... S-sure why not?" Ghazt began to think 'oh my goodness, she actually said yes!' but in reality, he simply smiled and told her to meet him at the hot air balloon the next day. Ghazt opened his door, sitting on his bed, and falling asleep from the 'odd' day, it almost felt as if Ghazt missed the cold, but little did he know, that Bowgart had the same feelings of the cold, as she did with Ghazt.