Chapter 4

When morning broke out, everyone was out, enjoying their normal lives wearing winter clothes on. It was still cold, even mammoth started to look a little shaky, and Ghazt wasn't looking any better. "Ghazt, are you feeling well?" bowgart was getting even more worried, she didn't want anything happening to him. Even if it means she had to hurt herself to help him. "I'm feeling *sniff* a little bit better bow." Ghazt did look a little less paler, plus he stopped sneezing constantly. "well I guess you'll have to stay in Ghazt. Your still a little bit sick, but dont worry I brought your computer from your house." bow gave Ghazt his Pc and he thanked her for it.  Sometimes Ghazt felt like he had feelings for bow, even though he kept on ignoring it. He began to play his favorite game he bought on his Pc 'Crypt of The Necrodancer' (check it out!). While he and bow where inside everyone else was outside. Clamble and noggin where outside setting up fire wood, they wanted to take advantage of the cold weather to make a small party to warm everyone up. Noggin kept on getting firewood, and Clamble was making his signature fungal stew. "hey nog, how's the wood coming along?" "it's coming along fine clamble, this is going to be a great party for everyone. This weather is really keeping a few people down, you heard about Ghazt?" "oh yeah, poor guy. But he's 18 I'm sure he'll be better than ever tommorrow. Meanwhile I need some more red mushrooms and lime juice." noggin and clamble kept on preparing for their party. But meanwhile on cold island everyone was stuck in their homes, a blizzard had struck them and it wasn't ending any time soon. Air Island was closed down due to cold air waves causing all of the monsters there to go to gold island. Water island was stuck under ice, and this caused blabbit to get stuck in an ice cube. Earth island was actually cold, kind of. The lava was beginning to turn into obsidian, so everyone was fine there. Other than that all the other islands were unaffected by the cold front. Despite this many monsters got the flu, and maw even moved to continent Island until the cold left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weather kept up for the entire day, bow had fallen asleep due to boredom. Ghazt took small peeks at her while he was on his laptop. 'she's cute when she's sleeping.' Ghazt thought. He didn't want to admit it, but he did have a semi crush on her. He always appreciated the help she gives him when he needs it, for example his Floridian flu. He began to get sleepy, so he decide to stop using his laptop and go outside for a while. He knew bow wasn't going to happy if he went out, but he wanted to see the sun. Plus he did feel better than last time. He grabbed his sweater, scarf, and beanie, before he began to head outside.