Chapter 11

Clamble was happy with joy, his little brother had finally gotten a girlfriend. You would think Clamble wants a girlfriend, but in reality, he finds a relationship too hard. He learnt that from his experience with PomPom, though the both of them are still good friends. Clamble posted and posted on his singbook, and they were all about Noggins relationship. Clamble was so happy, that he wanted to throw a party, and so he invited many monsters to Party island back at the continent. Continent island was an odd place, a mixture of Plant, Ice, Water, Wind, and Earth, not only that but the portal it had lead to many odd islands, one in space, one underground, and one on StarHenge, the island of the Celestials. The celestials are the oldest living monsters around, infact they know the very parents of the monsters that are now adults. monster parents leave their children at 10 years old, and afterwards turn into statues in the garden of music. Many monsters wish to travel to the garden of music, but it is told that only a duet from the two chosen ones could open the portal way to the garden itself. Ghazt was invited along with Bowgart and many other monsters, though most of the wublins refused the offer, Powek and Gheeghur had agreed to come. Ghazt was nervous, though he did play with the other monsters, he still felt nervous about being around with many more monsters, Bow noticed this, and tried to calm him down, "Come one Ghazt, you dont need to be nervous, i mean you arent trying to impress anyone anyway." Ghazt agreed, and he felt just a bit calmer. Ghazt ran into his ex-girlfriend, Whisp, "Hi Ghazt, how are you doing?" "im doing fine Whisp... Im still sorry about the whole... Breaking up thing..." "What? Youre still blaming yourself for that? That reminds me, im sorry for slapping you, heh..." Ghazt rubbed his cheek, remembering that night he broke up with Whisp, he knew that a distant relationship wouldnt work between her and him, espicially since he lived on plant island now, so he broke up with her, and her reflexes made her slap him. "Its fine Whisp, heh... Well see you at the party i guess." "yeah see you there." Bowgart had to admit to herself, 'Whisp was lucky to have Ghazt, shame he had to end it.' Bowgart thought that maybe he hadnt gotten over the break up, and she doubted her feelings for him even more, despite this she still crushed on him big time. "Hey... Bow... Can i be real with you?" Bow nodded to Ghazt, "... Ok, im still nervous about the whole party thing, and the worst thing is that my ex is there, what do i do?" Bowgart hugged Ghazt, and she made him blush, a lot. "Why did you that?" "i remember my mom giving me hugs to calm me down, i figured i would do the same." Ghazt smiled and went to his house, getting his phone and notebook, you see Ghazt wasnt only a Music maker, he was also an artist. Ghatz went back outside, and looked at Bowgart, courage in his eyes, "ok Bow, lets go."