Chapter 13

Bowgart began to throw away as many wrappers as possible. The party was extremely wild, not to mention that Kayna accidentally caught Pot (the male part of Potbelly) on fire, and Belly had to put him out. "Hey Bow, have you seen my pencil around here, i cant find it." "Sorry Ghazt, i havent seen it, maybe Clamble saw it." "Nope, sorry guys, hey you mind passing the broom over here." Ghazt threw the broom to Clamble, and it smacked his head, crashing against his Cymbal hat, "Sorry" Bowgart continued to clean up, and Ghazt helped while looking for his pencil as well. "Found it!" Ghazt was about to grab his pencil, before he hit his head against Bowgart's head. "SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!" Bowgart began to yelp, Gahzt just rubbed his head, "youre fine Bow, its no big deal." Clamble stared at the two from the distance, and began to realize something, 'hmmm... If Bow is extremly sorry for bumping her head against Ghazt's head, and Ghazt is trying to calm her down... Gasp! They like each other!' Clamble began to smirk at the thought of Ghazt and Bowgart dating each other, they made a great couple. "All done Clams, i have to get going home now, Tweedle needed to talk with me." "alright take care Bow... Arent you going with her Ghazt?" Ghazt looked down a bit, as he began to twiddle his thumbs. "Clamble, can i tell you something... I havent told anyone this but... I like Bow... A lot." Clamble began to laugh in irony, "whats so funny Clamble?" said Ghazt in a frustrated tone, "Haha, sorry Ghazt, i already knew you liked her, i mean the way you began to act when you met her? Please no one can go from a loner to an introvert in a day after meeting someone." Ghazt's cheeks turned slightly red, Clamble apologized for his laughing, and told Ghazt to tell her that he liked her when he was ready to. "Well, see you back at Plant island Clam." "yeah see you there Ghazt." Ghazt headed for the hot air balloon, and realized that Bowgart had fallen asleep in one. "I guess she must have been more tired than i thought heh... Guess i should take you home Bow." Ghazt prepared the balloon, and flew it to Plant island, where the Glowbes where mysteriously awake and at the castle. "What are those guys up to now?"