Chapter 9

Bowgart was crying, sitting on a rock. Ghazt approached her, and she simply pushed him away with force, she began to yell at Ghazt, "WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE GHAZT!?" Ghazt began to tear up at the yelling, all he could hear from Bowgart was his name, "GHAZT!GHAZT!GHAZT! Ghazt!" the last part woke him up, he was sweating and crying. Bowgart was trying to wake him up, after she heard him crying while walking by his house. "G-Ghazt, are you alright? I heard you crying and-" "im fine Bow, im... Im fine..." Ghazt rubbed his eyes, cleaning his tears away and taking all the sweat off his forehead. "You porbably had a nightmare or something. Anyway, i was thinking about joining the others music today and i was wondering if you would come with me." Bowgart had a gleam of hope, hope that Ghazt would play his music with the other monsters around. "I dont know Bow, i mean... What if they dont like my music..." Bow simply looked down, a little bit saddened from what he said. "Well... You dont have to if you don. Want to Ghazt... I just thought-" "alright, ill go Bow." Bowgart got extremely happy from Ghazt's decision, so the both of them grabbed their instruments and headed for the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone on plant island was infront of the castle, including Punkleton, who had woken up at the wrong time. Everyone looked at Ghazt, seeing as no one, except for Bowgart and Noggin, has heard him play before. Noggin began the song as always, beating his drum with the rhythm he felt from the island. Afterwards, Drumpler began, along with Clamble, T-rox, and Pummel. Soon more monsters joined in, including Wubbox. The Glowbes danced along with the music, and everyone continued playing waiting for Ghazt to start playing, even Bowgart looked at him, winking at him to begin playing. After about 10 seconds, Ghazt finally made his music, as soon as he played, everyone stopped. Looking at him touch the orbs and making the keyboard sounds, but he didnt pay attention he continued to play. Bowgart began to play again, along with Noggin, and soon everyone joined in, causing plant island to finally be heard after 4 years by every other island. From Tweedle to Quarrister, everyone heard the enthusiastic music from the plant filled island. Ethereal island also heard it, from the portal in the castle that lead to the normal universe. As soon as the monsters stopped playing, everyone clapped at Ghazt's amazing music. He never thoughy any one would like his music, but it seemed like he was wrong. Everyone headed to their homes, except for Bowgart, who sat with Ghazt on a log. "Hey Ghazt, im glad you played with us today... Maybe this will inspire the other islands to play their music as well." that day marked the first time any of the islands have played a full song in 4 years, but the song wasnt finished, for two monsters where missing. Wubbox already knew who they where, actually 3 where missing, but G'joob was uneeded for the the full song those two monsters are needed for the full power of the island, and those two, were the Werdos.