Chapter 12

Before we start, i just need to clarify a thing. Blipsqueak, Bona, and Zuuker are not human, why? Well blipsqueak is a wierd robit thing, Zuuker would be hard to turn into a human, and Bona... Well actually Bona looks good the way he is, Petite is human though. On with the story.

The wublins all sat in their homes, enjoying their day like any other. Poewk and Gheegur were at the party, enjoying them selves, while the others continued their ordinary life on the small island. Thwok was tweaking her double bass, while Scargo and Astropod practiced their music under the Power Tree. Bona was sleeping, Petite resting in his arms. Blipsqueak was... Being blipsqueak, while Zuuker and Brump were having a heated argument about the best food ever. Zynth was hanging out with Whajje and Screemu, making up puzzles. Tympa was reading her book, along with Dwumrohl, and Creepuscule. The wublins continued their day, but they were interrupted by a monster that usually doesnt come to the normal , Rare Wubbox. "Oh hey R.Wubbox, how's it going?" asked Brump, "I am doing fine Brump, i must speak with you all immediately." Brump gathered up the wublins, except for Poewk and Gheegur. "Alright, we have an issue about the Mirror islands, im afraid we are beginning to get covered in odd pink goop, you wouldnt happen to be responsible for this at all, are you?" the wublins shook their heads, despite their rather oddness, they never broke the rules and stuck with being peaceful, "very well, if you find out who did it, tell me at once, we cannot let the culprit get away without giving them a punishment." Rare Wubbox jumped back down to the mirror islands, where the rares live, including the rather rude ones. "Interesting... Guys you think something is causing this, like maybe Yawstrich, G'joob, or the Glowbes?" Petite asked, everyone thought about it, Yawstrich was rather lazy and G'joob is on vacation, the Glowbes had also stayed out of trouble, seeing as their little 'Stealing' event ended with them getting complaints and angry letters. "Not at all Petite, i mean sure they seem... Vengeful, but when you think about it they dont really spread goop, well atleast not pink goop." said Blipsqueak, her eyes moving in her capsule like head. "Maybe they it waz the thing!" everyone looked at Zuuker, wondering what he meant by 'the thing'. "Do you mind explaining Zuuk?" "well, therez a thing that waz ztuck in zome amber, and it got out, zo it waz probably it." everyone agreed, and headed to mirror Wublin Island. They walked around the goop filled island, no monsters near by. They began to look around the different mirrored islands, Plant, Air, Water, Cold, and even Gold, but they didnt find the Thing. That was until they stumbled to mirror Tribal, where they found the culprit. "There it is!" yelled Creepuscule, "lets get it!" yelled Astropod. The wublins ran around the island, tripping on the goo and running into logs or walls. Scargo felt a sneeze coming up, and she scratched her nose to stop it. "Hang on Scargo! Sneeze infront of the Thing!" Scargo listened to Astropod, and sneezed all over the sea horse looking monster. "Noot Noot" said the Thing, the wublins got near it and called for Rare Wubbox, "so this is the culprit. The Thing, you will be getting a great punishment... You shall be..." the wublins stared at Rare Wubbox, and waited for his response, "Given 2 green beans for lunch instead of 3." the Thing nooted a long noot, and seemed to be overdramatic. "Well i guess thats that, you are free to leave now wublins i have a major head ache, maybe some IceCream will help." Rare Wubbox left and the wublins went back to Wublin island. "Hey guys we're back!" Gheegur yelled, Poewk behind him. "That party was... Interesting to say the least, and im a little bit more confident on being social!" the wublins all chatted and spoke about the party, while the other monsters headed home and rested, except for Ghazt and Bowgart whom were helping Clamble clean up.

And thats a wrap, sorry for not updating in a long time, im working on another book, this one is an original book aswell. It will be highschool themed, but it will be different than any other highschool book, so stay tuned for that. ☺