Chapter Three

Shawn's POV

So far today has been really fun. Me and Bella hit it off really well. Not once has she asked for a picture or an autograph. She is just so natural and so much fun to be around.

She is really great with all of these kids. They all absolutely love her. Everyone that has met her today has just completely fallen in love with her personality.

She's like a breath of fresh air from all of the other contestants. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans. It's just that I met with one of the other contestants this morning and we went to help at a seniors center.

She complained a lot and all she wanted to do was take pictures with me, hug me, and and ask me about other celebrities.

Right now we are waiting on all of the kids to come down to the main floor of the hospital so we can do a big arts and crafts activity with them.

"Do you want some water?" Bella asks and I nod. She grabs a bottle of water for the both of us and she hands me one. She takes a sip of hers and then starts finishing setting up the crafts for the kids.

"So I have a question." She says and as she sets out bottles of glue.

"I have an answer." I say and she just rolls her eyes at me.

"Okay so Lily knows everything about you okay. Well she obviously tells me everything that she knows about you, she listens to your music twenty four seven. Anyways she says that you live with your parents. So the winner of this... Would they live with you and your parents?" She asks and I laugh.

"No, I actually bought a house in Toronto not to long ago. It's really big, to big actually." I say. When I bought the house I was just really excited and didn't realize that I'd be in a huge house by myself. 

That's why I offered for the winner to live with me for a year. 

"Oh okay." She said and laughed. She has a pretty laugh. Its very genuine and pure.

I help her set out the craft supplies and I reached inside the crate with the paper at the same time that she did. Our hands touched and it sent goosebumps all over my body. 

She just looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and handed her the paper.

"Here I'll set out half and you can set out the other half." She said and handed me half of the stack. She turned around and started setting out paper.

All of a sudden her phone started ringing. It was siting on the table.

"Will you tell me who that is." She said as she continued to set out paper. I walked over and checked it. The contact name said Mason. 

I picked it up and answered it. I don't know why, but I did.

"Hello?" I say wondering who Mason is. Bella turns around and looks at me. She has a shocked look on her face, probably because I answered her call.

"Hello?" In hear a guy's voice say. "Who is this?" He says sounding bothered.

"This is Shawn. Who is this?" I ask but before he could answer Bella came and grabbed the phone. 

"Hello?" She says and walks back towards the table she was setting up. "Hey babe. No yeah that was just Shawn. Yeah I'm with him right now. okay." She says and then she walks away towards the doorway to finish her call.

I guess she's talking to her boyfriend. I honestly don't know why I answered her phone. That was really rude of me.

She walks back into the room and walks towards me.