Chapter Twenty Seven

"You guys just met and you both are already acting insane." I say as they dance around my room in California. I'm visiting home right now and I brought Kathy with me to meet Lily.

"Come on have a little fun!" Lily says and pulls me off of my bed. Right when she did the song 'Break Free' by Ariana Grande came on. "Oh this is our jam!" Kathy yells and I laugh.

"Alright turn up the music!" I say and we're all dancing around the room. I was shaking my butt like an idiot when I noticed that Tom was in the doorway of the room with Shawn.

"Oh hey guys!" I say and we all bust out laughing. Me and Shawn have been texting here and there a little bit more lately and I'm really glad we're friends again.

"Nice moves." Tom say and laughs. "I think I'll join in on this dance party." Shawn says and starts dancing. "Yeah! Go Mendes! Go Mendes!" We started shouting as he danced around the room.

Once the song was finished we all sat down in my room. "Did you guys get all the stuff?" I ask and Tom picks up three bags off of my desk. Tonight my dad and Cathrine went out of town for their anniversary.

They've been dating for a year now and it's so sweet. Anyways, we are all hanging out at my place tonight.

"yup we got snacks, popcorn, candy..." "And drinks!" Shawn says and moves his eyebrows up and down. Then he pulled out a case of beer. "Looks like this will be a fun night." Kathy says and laughs.

"So why can't your girlfriend come Shawn?" Lily asks and I nudge her a bit. "She's uh...she's not my girlfriend yet." He says awkwardly.

"Well what's the hold up?" Kathy says and I nudge her too. They sure are getting all up in his business. "I don't know, but I'll ask when the time is right." He says and smiles.

Lily mumbled something under her breath but I couldn't quite make it out. "Alright so let's get this Party started!" I say changing the subject. That's when Toms phone rang.

"It's my manager, I have to take this." He says and gets up and answers it in the hall. "Okay well let's go ahead and put all the snacks on the bed. " I say and we pour everything out of the bag onto the bed. 

"Ooh chocolate!" Lily says and grabs the bag of Hershey kisses. Tom comes back in the room and I can tell he isn't happy. "What did they say?" I ask. 

"I have to go. It's a last minute meeting and they need me there." He says and I just nod. They've been needing him a lot lately. I get it though, he's an actor and he's always got auditions, filming, interviews. 

It's the same with me, except he's a new big actor so he's got a lot to do right now. "I'm really sorry Bella, if I get out early I'll come straight back here." He says

"Okay, have fun. I love you." I say and go and kiss his lips. "I love you too." He says and then walks out .

"Oh how sweet!" Kathy says and makes kissy noises. "Oh very mature!" I say and push her over. "So what movie are we going to watch?" Lily asks and grabs the movies out of the bag.

"Oh Bella you're going to love what they got." Kathy says when she looks at them. "What did you guys get?" I ask Shawn and he just smirks. I go and look at them and they are all scary movies.

"Seriously? The Conjuring! The Purge! It! I am not watching these!" I say and shake my head. "That's  what you always say and then I always convince you to watch them." Shawn says.

"Well not this time!" I say and cross my arms. "Please Bella! For me!" Shawn says and gives those puppy dog eyes. "No it's not going to work." I say and look away.