Chapter Twenty two

Six months later (after tour)

I walked out of the bathroom after blow drying my hair and went to the living room. I see Shawn sitting on the couch and he smiles at me when I walk in. I stop in the entry way to the living room and look at him.

"What?" I say and blush at the way he's looking at me. "What I can't just look at you?" I walk over to the couch and sit in his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

I look at his eyes and I sigh. He has one hand around my waist and one on my thigh. We sit here just looking at eachother in a comfortable silence. It felt like and eternity but it was only a quick minuet.

"How in the world is it possible that as woman as precious and pure as you would be even the slightest bit attracted to me?" I laugh when he says this because I think he's amazing and sweet.

"Shawn" I say burry my face into his neck and then kiss his jawline. "I think you deserve muffins!" I say and kiss his lips. "You're going to make me muffins?!" He says all excited.

"Nope, but I'll get some from the store. I need to go get a few things." I say and get up off of his lap. "That works too!" He says and slaps my butt. I turn and give him a look and he just innocently smiles.

I go and grab the keys and then head towards the door. "I'll be back in half an hour!" I shout and then walk out the door.

--

"Alright I think that's it!" I say to myself as I put the last item in my basket. "Oh my gosh it's Bella Castillo!" I hear and turn to see two young teenage girls run to me.

"Hi there! Do you guys want a picture?" I ask and then nod nervously. They get out their phones and they take selfies with me.

"I'm really sorry to hear about Shawn. I love him so much, but I never thought he would do that." One of the girls says. Her friend hits her arm and gives her a look. "Oh sorry, you probably don't want to talk about that." She says and I'm so confused.

"About what?" I say and weakly laugh. They both looked at eachother a little shocked. "You don't know? It's all over social media." One of them says and then gets out her phone.

She shows me a picture and when I see it I become nauseous. "I-i uh....thank you girls for telling me about this. Please just help me settle things down on social media. I don't want this blowing up." I say and they nod.

As soon as they leave I head towards the door. I leave my basket where it was and I just leave without it. Why would Shawn do this? It can't be a real picture.

Did I do something? Why? I get in my car but I don't start it. 

"Why why why why!" I say and I hit the steering wheel. I feel a few tears fall down onto my lap. I quickly wipe them away and start up the car.

Please just let this all be fake.

--

What was the picture of?

Sorry for the really short chapter, but I, just trying to get back into things😂 Next chapter will be longer like normal.

Make sure you vote and comment! Thanks for reading, and I love you so so much!

-Nicole