Chapter Fifteen

I open my eyes and take a breath as Shawn pulls away. He looks both shocked and happy.

"Bella?!" He says and then sits down next to me and grabs my hands.

"Shawn." I say sounding breathy. A nurse comes in before Shawn can say anything.

"You're awake? Let me go get the doctor." She says looking and sounding confused. Was I not supposed to wake up yet or something?

"What's going on? Why'd she look confused? " I ask and Shawn laughs a little bit.

"The doctors said that you probably wouldn't wake up until a few weeks. It's only been a few days." He says and I raise my eyebrows because now I'm surprised.

"Shawn?" I say and he looks at me and smiles.

"Yes baby girl?" He says and rubs his thumb across my cheek. I grab his hand on my face and smile.

"I want you to know that I heard everything you said. None of this was your fault. You saved me, you came for me. You stayed here with me and talked to me. I love you Shawn." I say and he blushes a little. He is so freaking cute I swear!

"I love you too Bella." He says and kisses my forehead. 

--

I left the hospital a few days ago and I'm currently on the tour bus right now. I sadly can't perform until I heal up. I'm still a little weak from not eating and getting beat up so much.

Thankfully James TW stepped in and will be opening for Shawn while I get better. My fans were really understanding . They think I was in a car accident, but it's better that they don't know what really happened.

I now know that all of that stuff Lauren told me was a lie. She was just trying to put bad information about Shawn into my head to cause problems.

I'm in the back room of the bus sitting on the couch covered with blankets and watching Shadow Hunters. I absolutely love this show!

"How's my girl doing?" Shawn asks as he comes in.

"I'm feeling a lot better. Maybe I can perform at the next show." I say trying to convince him.

"I would love that, but the doctors said no performing for three weeks." He says and I roll my eyes and groan.

Shawn sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. 

Then of course he had to ruin the moment. I started to smell something awful. I look up at Shawn and he's trying so hard not to laugh.

"God Shawn! Go get some spray!" I say and shove him. He is so freaking disgusting I swear.

He sprays some air freshener and sits back down. I give him a glare and he laughs.

"You're so gross." I say and then he pulls me into his lap.

"But you love me." He says and I roll my eyes and shrug. He pulls me in closer to him and plants a kiss on my lips.

He leans back with me in his arms and we continue kissing. He moves from my lips to my neck and it tickles a little.

He puts his hand on my back underneath my shirt and the tries taking it off.

"Shawn. Not here." I say and laugh. He looks up at me and gives me the puppy dog eyes. "No, I'm not about to do it on this tour bus." I say and laugh some more.

"Oh I get it! You don't want anyone to gear you scream." He says and I shove his face over.

"Yeah sure." I say and get up off of the couch.  I walk over to the mini fridge and grab a bottle of water.