Chapter Fourteen

I wake up with a major headache and the side of my face hurts. I realize I'm tied to a chair. There is tape over my mouth and I'm in a dark room.

My heart is pounding so hard. The only noise I can hear is the sound of my heart beating fast and my heavy breath.

Where am I? Who brought me here? My eyes adjust to the dark and I can almost see a figure of  someone standing in front of me.

"So I'm guess your wondering why you're here. Who I am. What I want. Right? Oh yeah I forgot about the tape." I hear a voice say. It sounds so familiar.

The person rips the tape off of my mouth making me wince in pain. 

"Who are you?" I ask trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Oh you don't  recognize my voice?" The person says and and then a light comes on. 

"Lauren?! Why?!" I say shocked. I always felt something was a little odd about her, but I never thought  she would actually kidnap someone.

"Why? Because Shawn chose you! He freakin left me because 'it wasn't fair to me that he wasn't with me all the time'" she said mocking Shawn.

"That's not my fault. You don't have to act like this." I say and the I feel her hand come in contact with my face.

"Shut up! Shawn still loves me. I know it. Now it's just a matter of time before he comes looking for you. Then I can make sure that he stays with me. He loves me weather he wants to admit it or not. Sadly he's going to have to suffer for what he did." She said and She gives me a sly smile.

"No he doesn't. You're insane!" I say and then she slaps me again. I feel pain spread all through the side of my face and a few tears escape from my eyes.

"Alright I'm finished with you. But just know that I'm going to get my revenge on both you and Shawn. He should have known better than to leave me in the first place." She says and then walks out.

Right before she walked out of the room she turned around and looked at me.

"Oh yeah, there's someone here who wants to talk to you." She says and then walks out.

A few minuets later I see the last person in the world I would want to be apart of this. Mason.

"Well hey there babe." He says and walks up to me. He rubs his thumb across the cheek where Lauren hit me knowing that it would hurt. I turn my face away from and squint my eyes from the pain.

"Mason why are you helping her?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Because I want the same thing she wants. Revenge on Shawn. And the only way to do that is to take away the one he loves most.... You!" He says and starts walking back and forth in front of me.

"You and I broke up a long time ago! And it was because of you!" I say and then he knocks me over causing me to fall on the ground with the chair I'm sitting in.

I hit my head in the ground, but not extremely hard. 

"No Bella, this was because you decided to run off to Canada without me to be with him!" He yells in my face and spits on me a little.

"You're the one who cheated on me Mason!" I yell back and try to get up.

"You know what. I'm going to untie you, but if you even try to escape I will personally hurt you. I don't want to, but I'll do whatever it takes to get my revenge." He says and unties my legs and then my arms.

As soon as they are free I kick him in the balls and punch him in the face. I get up and try running to the door but it's locked. I try kicking it down when I feel Mason grab me by the waist, pick me up, and then throw me to the ground.