Chapter Twenty Four

-Fast Forward to a week before Bella goes to London-

"So uh I may have kind of sorta ate them." Brian says and I could seriously choke him right now. "You're kidding me right?" I say and he slowly nods his head. He looks scared and he should be.

"Brian you don't just eat someone else's food without asking! You know all day I was thinking about how I was gonna come back here and get to eat my muffins...all day Brian." I say and he gives me the 'I'm sorry face.'

I sigh and plop down on the couch. "Are you upset?" He asks me and I turn and look at him. "Yes, but not at you. It's not even about the muffins, although I really wanted them." I say and give him a look.

"Then what is it about?" "What do think it's about?" I say and it clicks in his head. "Has he called you or talked to you?" Brian asks and I nod my head no.

"Not once. No calls no texts. Maybe he wanted me to leave. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore and that's why he's not calling or texting or trying to fight me. I gave him plenty of time to think about what he did and what he wants to do, and still nothing." I say and sigh.

"Come on Bella you know there's a good reason for it, Shawn isn't like that." "Oh really? Because the Shawn I knew wouldn't have cheated on me. The Shawn I knew wouldn't have just stood there and watched me leave. The Shawn I knew wouldn't have just completely stopped trying to fight for what he loved.  He's not the Shawn I knew, and I don't want him in my life anymore." I say and get up.

"Bella-" "No. I'm done waiting for him to come through that door and tell me how much he loves me and how he's sorry. I'm done with the lies and I'm done getting myself hurt. I'm done." I say and walk away to my room.

Once I leave for London it'll all be over. No more Shawn. It's not that I don't still love him, because I do. I wish I could stop these feelings, but I can't. I just also can't continue to let myself get hurt.

--

It's been a week and I leave for London tomorrow. Brian is helping me pack right now.

"Okay are you sure you have everything?" He asks me and I nod my head as I go through a mental checklist. "Yeah I do. In the morning all I have to do is pack my toothbrush and stuff." I say and he nods in response.

"So what do-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. "Did you invite anyone over?" I ask and Brian shakes his head no. "No did you?" I shake my head in response and push him out of my room so he can answer the door.

"Yeah make me go. If it's a killer I blame you." He says and I laugh. I zip up my suit case and set it in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Brian say. "I know she's here. I need to see her Brian please." The very familiar voice makes my heart stop.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" "just let me in." He says and then I hear the door open all the way. I walk out into the hall and see Shawn.

"What are you doing here?" I bluntly ask. "Bella just please hear me out." He says and his voice cracks a little. "Brian can you give a second?" I ask and he hesitates. I nod at him so he'll know I'll be fine. 

"Sure." He says and goes into another room. "Shawn if you came here to give me the same bull crap then I don't want to hear it because I already know what you're going to say." I say and walk past him into the living room.

"Then what am I going to say?" He asks and I turn around. "You're going to say that you're sorry, and that you love me and need me. That Camila meant nothing to you and that you made a mistake that you want to fix. You're going to try and get me to come back Shawn, but maybe I don't want to come back anymore. Maybe I don't need to." I say and he looks a little shocked.

"Bella I know you don't mean that." "What if I do Shawn? I had plenty of time to think. It's not like you care anyways. You haven't bothered to call or text or anything. Now you want to show up out of the blue when I leave for London tomorrow?" 

"Bella stop! Don't say that I don't care because I do! Had I called or texted you wouldn't have answered and I knew you wanted your space." He says and I can't help but laugh. Not because it's funny but because of how ridiculous this is.

"Shawn! You don't get it! I needed you. I needed you to fight for me. I needed you to keep the promise you made and not let me go. Not hurt me. You didn't do that though. So can you make this easier on both of us and just leave?" I say through tears.

He comes close to me and I put my hand out to stop him but he's stronger. "If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me anymore then I'll leave. I'll leave you alone. I won't stop loving you, but I'll leave." He says and looks into my eyes.

"I uh-" 

--

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just thought this was the perfect place to end this chapter don't you think?

What will she say to Shawn? Guess you'll just have to wait to find out 😉

Thanks for reading so much! Don't  forget to comment and vote. So sadly no one has really been doing this whole reader of the week thing so I guess we'll just put a pause on it or something until people start actually doing it.

By the way I'm going to be adding some characters to this story, so if you want to be in it then comment down below and I'll try and get as many of you in. Love you!

-Nicole