Chapter Eleven

"Lauren? What are you doing here? How'd  you get past the gate?" I ask and I feel my stomach twist.

"Oh I know the password. I came over to apologize to you, can I come in please?" She says and I nod and let her in. I have a weird feeling about what's about to happen.

"Lauren what are you doing here?" Shawn gets up and asks when he sees us walk into the living room.

"I came to talk with Bella and apologize." She says and he smiles at me. I smile back and we all sit in the living room. Shawn sits next to me and puts his hand on my knee. I put my hand on top of his and for a moment it looked like Lauren was bothered by that.

"Bella I'm so sorry for what happened with me and Shawn. I was so super drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. Trust me, I'm not that type of girl. I honestly wanted us to be friends. Me and Shawn have been friends for a very long time too." She says and it seems like she really means it.

"It's okay Lauren. I understand that you two were both drunk and that you guys made a mistake. All is forgiven, so we can just forget about this and move on." I say and it looks like she's tearing up.

"So are we friends now?" She says and a tear comes down her face. I'm feeling really suspicious right now.

"Yeah we are." I say and look at her a little weird. She comes in and hugs me super tight.

"Shawn can I have some water please?" She says and wipes away the little bit of tears that she shed.

"Yeah sure. Do you want something from the kitchen Bella?" He asks me and I shake my head no.

Shawn gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

"Well I'm glad that's over." Lauren says and fixes her hair.

"Yeah me too." I say and smile. She looks at me and gives me a sort of rude look.

"I mean that night was totally crazy. And Shawn wasn't to bad in bed either." She says and laughs.

"What?" I say and awkwardly laugh. I don't know what's going on here.

"Yeah. Anyways just prepare to have your heart broken because that's what he did to me. Trust me I know Shawn better than anyone." She says and smirks. I look at her shocked and then Shawn comes back with her water.

"Oh thank you so much Shawnie. This is just what I needed." She says and takes a sip of her water.

"So what did you two girls talk about while I was gone?" Shawn asks and Lauren looks at me and smiles.

"Oh nothing. Bella was just telling me how excited she is to go on tour." She lied and then smirked at me. "Right Bella?" She says and I look at her and then at Shawn.

"Yeah. Right." I say and fake a smile. What did she mean that Shawn was just going to break my heart? What does she know that I don't? Why is she acting like this, I thought she wanted us to be friends.

"So what are you guys doing?" Lauren asks us and points at the tv.

"Oh we were going to watch a movie. You can stay and watch it with us if you want. We are watching Grown-Ups." Shawn says and I look at him because I don't want her to stay. 

She Shawns friend though. 

"Oh okay I love this movie don't you Bella?" She asks and nudges me a little.

"Yeah I really do." I say and fake laugh.

"I'm so glad that you two are getting along now." Shawn says and wraps his arms around me. We lean back on the couch and I lay my head on Shawns chest.