Chapter Eight

"I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU! PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET TOO!" I sing loudly as I get ready for this party. I'm in my room and I'm curling my hair.

I finish curling the last piece and I turn off the curling iron. I dance out of my bathroom over to my bed where I layed out my clothes. I take a look at them so I can decide what shoes to wear.

I continue dancing as I walk into my closet and grab some blush pink ballet flats. I love these shoes because they have a pretty ribbon that I wrap around my ankles.

I walk back to my bed and Shawn comes in the room. 

"Is this what you're wearing? This is a really hot dress." Shawn says and holds up the dress. 

It's a fitted black dress that comes a little above my knees. It's got small blush pink lace design on it and it shows skin in the back.  It's a party dress so it's more on the sexier side.

"Yeah well just wait till you see it on me." I say and wink at him. He blushes which makes me smile. "Alright now get out because I've got to change." I say and push him out of my room.

I close the door and smile at the thought of tonight. I'm going as Shawn's date. I honestly didn't think we would ever like each other.

I assumed that Shawn was like every other celebrity. I thought he flirted with every pretty girl he saw. I thought he was a jerk. But I was wrong. 

He's not like every other celebrity, he's so kind and honest. He doesn't flirt with every pretty girl, he's only ever flirted with me since we've met. He's also definitely not a jerk. He cares so much about people, I love that about him.

After I finished getting ready I walked out of my room and downstairs. As soon as Shawn saw me coming down the stairs his jaw dropped. I smiled and laughed a little.

Shawn looks really hot. He's wearing a gray shirt with a leather jacket, and some black pants. His hair looks so effortlessly great. 

"Woah! Look at you!" I say and walk over to him. I stand in front of him and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me and smiles his cute little smile.

"You look wow...like really...wow." Shawn says and it makes me blush. He was about to lean in for a kiss, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door.

We got in the car and pulled out of the garage. We started driving and I looked out the window. I was about to ask whose party this was, but then I feel Shawn's big hand and my leg. 

I look at him and he smiles at me. I look at his hand on my thigh and just leave it. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. 

When we arrive at the huge house I see there are lots of people here. We find a place to park and then we both get out of the car. Shawn puts his arm around me and we walk inside the house.

Lots of people come and greet us and take picture. Most of these people are drunk.

"Shawn!" I hear a girls voice say behind us. Shawn still has his arm around me and we both turn around.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long?" A very pretty brunette girl says and then hugs Shawn.

"I'm good! How've you been?" Shawn asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"Oh the same. Sooo who is this?" She says and smiles at me.

"This is Bella. She is the winner of the Island Records competition." Shawn says and smiles at me. "She's also my date." He says.