Chapter Five

Shawn's POV

I grab her by the hand and walk out of the room. I want to get her mind off of things. She needs to have a little fun, I know she just broke up with her boyfriend. She didn't actually tell me, but she didn't have to.

"What are we doing?" She says as we practically run down the stairs. "Slow down I'm going to fall!" She says and laughs. Damn that laugh of hers is beautiful.

"Come on we are going to cook ourselves a meal." I say and we walk into the kitchen  which is huge by the way.

"You know how to cook?" She asks me and raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, well kinda." I say and start looking through the cabinets to get an idea of what to make. "Do you know how to cook?" I ask her.

"Yes I do as a matter of fact." She says and starts going through the fridge. She pulls out a pack of chicken and takes it to the sink.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. She opens up the pack of chicken and drains out all of the juice.

"I'm going to teach you how to really cook." She says. "Now I need a cutting board and a sharp knife." She says and so I get her what she needs.

"All of your pots and pans look pretty much brand new." She says as she set a pot on the stove.

"Yeah well I pretty much only use one pot. I have no idea what the others are used for." I say and watch her set a few pieces of chicken down on the cutting board.

"Did your mom help you get all of your kitchen supplies?" She asks and I nod. "Alright well come and help me. You're  going to cut the pieces of chicken in half like this because we don't need them to be really thick." She says and shows me his to cut the chicken.

She hands me  the knife and I start doing it like she showed me. She washes her hands and then gets out some seasonings. I cut all of the pieces of chicken and then wash my hands.

"Does your mom help you go grocery shopping too?" She asks and looks at me.

"Maybe." I say and she smiles and just shakes her head. She gets out two bowls and a glass baking dish and sets them all on the counter.

"Okay now your going to set the oven to 400 degrees." She says and so I go set it.

"Alright now what?" I ask and she starts showing me what we are going to do to the chicken.

After a while our meal was ready to eat. Bella made some spaghetti and some spaghetti sauce. She set the chicken that we made on top of the noodles. She called the meal crusted chicken Parmesan.

It looked and smelled really good. She let me put the sauce over the chicken and spaghetti noodles. 

I set the table and she got us some drinks. She came out with two glasses of juice and set them on the table.

I pulled out her seat for her and she smiled and sat down. I sat down in my seat across from her. 

"Alright moment of truth. Let's see how you did." Bella said and we took a bite of our food. It tasted amazing! I helped, but she did most of the work. She still gave me credit though.

"Wow this is really great!" I say and take another bite. She looks at me smiles her beautiful smile. 

"Well you did a pretty dang good job." She said and took a sip of her drink.

"So how does all of this touring stuff work? That was apart of all of this right?" She asks and I nod. 

"Yeah so in a month you'll record and release some new music, then the month after that is when the tour starts back up and we go to Glasgow first. From there you open for me at every concert." I say and continue eating.