Chapter Twenty Eight

So sadly this is the last chapter. I did my best to make it good for you guys. Hope you enjoy!!

--

Right when the song was over Tom was handed a microphone. "Bella Castillo you are the most amazing and pure person I have ever met." He paused and pulled a small box from his coat.

I feel my heart racing as he gets down on one knee. I look out in the crowd and I see Shawn leaving. Then I see the look on everyone's faces as Tom proposes.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I look into his eyes and then look around at everyone. "I uh- I..." 

--

"I uh- I..." I can see the happiness in his eyes, but all I can think about is Shawn.  His smile slowly starts to fade and I feel so much guilt. "I don't know." I say and then run off back stage. 

My breath is heavy and I can help but cry. I am such an awful person. Why do I have to have these feelings for Shawn? I could have just said yes and been happy for the rest of my life!

"Bella?" I look up and see Tom standing there looking so broken hearted. "Tom!" I say and walk towards him. "Tom I'm sorry, I just panicked and-" "Bella you dint have to explain. I know what's going on. I've known the whole time." He says.

"You do?" I ask surprised. "Yeah. You're still in love with Shawn." He says and I decide that I can't do this to Tom. He's to good of a guy.

"No Tom. I did, but I love you." I say and grab his hand in mine. "I know you love me, but not like you love him. I see the way you look at him, and you e never looked at me like that." He says and I began to cry again.

"Tom I'm sorry." I say and he smiles and wipes a tear away from my face. "It's okay. I know you tried to make us work. I proposed to see if our love was real. I know it was, but I know now that I couldn't possible love you the way Shawn loves you. Only Shawn can do that." He says and he's right.

"Tom you're amazing and I'm so sorry that it had to come to this. I'm so glad that I met you. That song was beautiful and now I'm standing here and we're ending things. I'm so awful" I say and he laughs.

"Well we're both to blame here. I knew you still had feelings for Shawn a long time ago. I just thought I could change that. Now go Bella, find Shawn." He says and I smile.

 "Thank you Tom. You deserve the world. I know you'll find someone who will be able to give it to you." I kiss his cheek and then run off. Shawn is probably gone by now.

I run out and walk around to the back of the building where there is a garden. When I get there I see Shawn sitting on a bench with his back to me. 

"Hey." I say as I walk up to the bench. I don't sit down, but I stand beside it. Shawn looks up at me and I can tell he was crying. "Hey." He says softly and gives a fake smile. 

"Congratulations." He says and looks down at his feet. "Shawn I didn't say yes." When I say this he looks at me a bit surprised. "You didn't?" I shake my head no and then sit next to him.

"Why?" He ask and I sigh. I turn and look at him and I dint say anything for a second. Right now feels like the perfect moment. The sky is full of stars, the moon is out and I'm staring into the eyes of the guy I will love forever.

"Because of you." I say and smile. "Me?" "Shawn I still love you. I want to start over." When I say this his smile grows bigger. "Me too." He says and cups my face with his hands. He presses his lips to mine and I remember just how amazing it was to kiss him.

This time the kiss was much more passionate than ever. It had much more meaning and much more love. This time it had so many crazy feelings.

--

Thank you all so much for reading this story!!  I love each and every one one you guys. Make sure to comment and vote. This was the last chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.

I'll be coming out with another story maybe soon. Should I do imagines? Comment if I should.

-Nicole