Chapter Four

Back to Bella's POV

I'm getting ready to go and find out who win this whole competition thing. I'm not getting my hopes up for multiple reasons. 

One because I'm pretty sure the other finalists are way better performers than me. Two, they are all girls... Really pretty girls so I'm sure he'll pick one of them. And finally three, I'm not that interesting. The final round was mainly to see who the most interesting person was. It was to see who Hollywood would love the most. 

I will be perfectly fine if I don't win. I mean all of this was a fun and good experience. At least I can say I tried.

Right now I'm curling my hair. Just because I'm going to lose doesn't mean I can't look good while doing it.

"Lily will pick out a pair of shoes that will go with my outfit?" I yell from the bathroom.

"Yeah sure." I hear her say and then open up the closet. When I finish with my hair I go to change my clothes. I walk out and put on my fitted white v-neck shirt and my ripped dark  denim jeans. I slip on the black high top converse that Lily picked out.

I look in the mirror and nod in approval at myself. Lily grabs her bag and I grab mine and we head out.

"Sooo.." Lily says and looks at me all weird.

"Sooo?" I say and she gives me that 'really?' look.

"Aren't you exited? You know since you are going to win and everything." She says and nudges me a little.

"I'm not going to win Lily. We've been over this... Multiple times." I say and nudge her back except I did it harder.

"Yes you are! You're going to win, you're going to live with Shawn and become famous, you two will get it on and get married, and have lots of little kids for me to spoil!" 

"Lily! How many times do I have to tell you? I do not like Shawn! Shawn does not like me! We will never like eachother! I have a boyfriend!" I say and the taxi driver looks at me like I'm crazy through the rear view mirror.

"Whatever you say! But I know what I'm talking about." Lily says and gets on her phone.

When we arrive I see the other nine girls all waiting. I guess they are calling us in one by one to tell us if we win or not.

I'm pretty sure they'll call in the winner first. I sit down next to Liky in the corner of the waiting area and text Mason that I'm about to go in.

I see the first girl go in and she's super pretty and I've heard her sing and she's amazing. Well I guess that's the winner.

One by one each girl goes in. I'm guessing there is a back door for them to leave through because none of them came back out the same way they went in.

I'm the last one waiting to go in. I guess I must have been the worst one for them to tell me last.

"Bella Castillo" the lady comes out and says. I get up and she smiles at me and me and Lily walk into the room.

"Hey Bella!" Shawn says and I smile.

"Hey." I say preparing myself for the bad news.

"Alright well we called you here today to give the new on whether you win or not. I'm sorry to tell you..." He says and pauses. I just give a weak smile. "I'm sorry to tell you, but you're going to have to leave California and move to Canada with me!" He says and gets up and comes to hug me.

"Wow! Are you serious? Don't joke with me!" I say and he laughs.

"Yes I'm serious!" He says and out if excitement I practically jump into his arms. I pull away and Lily runs to and hugs me.