Chapter Sixteen

I can't breath. They'll be coming back any minuet now. I'm in pain on the inside and the outside.

They've slapped, punched, kicked, and scratched me. I'm honestly so close to giving up and just letting myself die here.

I hear something. It's them. Oh God they are gonna hurt me again, I know it

"Rise and shine little bitch!" Lauren says as she walks in and kicks me in the stomach causing me to wince in pain. She knocked the wind out of me and I'm gasping for breath.

"Oh stop overreacting you're fine." Mason says and slaps me across the face. I squint my eyes as the pain spreads across my face.

I start to cry and scream for help hoping that by some chance someone will hear me.

"No one will hear you, no one will come." They both say and I continue to scream. 

They both hit me a few more times and then leave. I began to kick and hit the walls and scream at the top of my lungs hoping that someone will hear me.

"Bella! Bella wake up!" I hear Shawn voice say as he shakes me awake. I jerk up and I panting. Oh God, it was just a dream. 

I look at Shawn and I look around the room. I began to cry into Shawns chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"It was just a dream. You're safe now." He whispers into my ear. 

"I thought I was going to die in there." I say and catch my breath. He rubs my back and kisses my cheek which calms me down a little bit.

"You're safe now. I'm not ever going to let anyone hurt you again." He says and a tear comes down his face. I wipe it away and then I kiss his lips.

It's the middle of the night so we lay back down and Shawn pulls me in close to him which makes me feel secure.

--

"How do I look?" I ask Shawn as I step out of the dressing room.

"You've asked me that ten times already. You look beautiful!" He says and kisses my cheek. I smile like an idiot and start blushing.

"I'm just really excited and a little bit nervous. This is my first performance since what happened." I say and look down at my feet. Shawn lifts my chin up with his thumb and kisses my lips.

"You're gonna do great tonight, and I'll be here watching the whole thing." He says and I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tightly.

"How'd the meet and greet go?" I asks him and let him go.

"It went great, I'm about to go and read some of these fan notes." He says and I nod.

--

The concert went great! The crowd was so loud and so amazing! Shawn is performing his last song and I'm watching it on the tv in his dressing room with Geoff and John.

"So are you ready for the North American tour?" John asks me and I look away from the tv at him.

"Yeah I am. That means you're job is going to get harder because those American fans sure do love Shawn." I say and laugh.

"Yeah which is good news for me." John says and we both laugh.

Shawn comes through the door and he's all sweaty. He actually looks really hot with his messy hair and red cheeks. I get up and wrap my arms around us waist and kiss him.

"You did great baby!" I say and I can tell he's happy, but something is bothering him.

"It was great! The crowd really responded!" He says and sits down with everyone.