Chapter 4 - Kill the Merchant

A/N: I hope you are enjoying the story so far. This will be another short chapter.

After that conversation, Tatsumi came in with some blonde girl, who I remember is named Leone. Tatsumi had to prove himself in order to become an official member of Night Raid.

I can get used to this again, it's pretty much like the Creed.

Akame showed me around the base and introduced me to their comrades. Bulat, Lubbock, Sheele, Leone, and Mine. They all seem like excellent people, but I still fear for Tatsumi. He only killed one person and is now trying to prove himself to join this assassin group. No wonder they got Akame to train him, but his training is usually just housework apparently.

We were then received our first mission. Our targets were a Capital Guard and an Oil Merchant.

"So, Ezio, wanna take on Orgre?" Najenda asks. I shake my head and point at Tatsumi. "How about we give the country boy a chance?" I suggested. "What!?"

"I don't know, as you are now, you don't stand a chance," Akame adds.

"He frames innocent people for crimes they didn't commit! So if that's the case, I'll handle him myself!" Tatsumi shouts with determination.

Najenda just grins at him. "Alright, Tatsumi, go kill the demon!" Najenda turns to face me, "Ezio, you'll take on Gamel."

At the Capital

There you are. I was on the ceiling, watching my target walk underneath me. I immediately jump on him, then stabbing my hidden blade through his neck.

I stare at the corpse of my target, then walked away. As I exited the building, I forgot how busy this area was at night. I was walking around until I bumped into a girl, she had orange hair, she was wearing a Capital Guards uniform, she also had some odd looking dog with her.

"My apologies sir." She apologized.

"No, it's my fault for not paying attention."

I look down at the dog, it looked like something a child would've drawn. "Can I help you with anything?" She asks politely.

"I'm fine, thank you very much."

I start walking away from her. She was odd, sane me with that dog.

When I came back, Tatsumi was already there in one piece. I don't know why he isn't wearing a shirt, but it's most likely Akame checking for any wounds.

"So, Tatsumi, how did the mission go?"
I asked him.

"It was awesome! I was like, "I'LL CUT YOU TO PIECES!" Then I chopped his arms off and started slashing at him. I was like a badass!"

"Congrats, and by the way..."

"Yeah?"

"Put a shirt on would you?"