Chapter 17 Kill Your Crisis

A/N: I hope you enjoy the story and remember to share the story with friends and vote the chapters.

"Akame, I know it's been a week already, but we need to wait for Najenda's return," Ezio said.

Akame sighs. "I know."

The two assassins wandered through the forest. While the two were walking, they ran into a group of bandits.

Ezio looks at the men. "Problem, gentlemen?" He asked. The bandits chuckled and continued staring at Akame.

"You sure have a sexy daughter, old man." One of the bandits said. Ezio's eyes started twitching and Akame then realized she is being sexually harassed. "We're just gonna borrow her for a-"

*BANG*

The bandit who was about to finish his sentence falls to the ground with a bullet hole in his head.

"Bury them, Akame." Ezio and Akame both unsheathed their blades and charged at the bandits.

Akame cut a mans throat as Ezio strikes his sword into two bandits, making them into a kabob. "That fucking bitch!" One bandit yelled as he charged behind Akame, holding an axe in his hand. Ezio pulled him away from Akame and threw him onto the ground, shooting a bullet into his head. Akame decapitated three bandits, as Ezio threw a bandit to her, giving Akame the chance to slice the man in half.

All of the bandits were on the ground dead, except for the last one standing who called Akame "sexy". Ezio looks at Akame.

"You wanna take this one?" He asked.

Akame looks at the bandit then looks back at Ezio. "Let's bury him together." She answered.

Ezio nodded as they both walked towards the bandit, the bandit walked back from them.

"I'm not her dad," Ezio said before he strikes his blade through his chest, Akame did the same. "If I was, I would've kept you alive and made your life a living hell," Ezio said lastly. The two pulled their blades out of him, watching the bandit fall to the ground.

The two assassins sheathed their weapons, Akame started giggling softly. Ezio looks at her, "What are you giggling about?" Akame stops giggling and smiles at him.

"It's just that they thought you were my dad." She starts giggling.

Ezio started thinking for a moment and then started chuckling. "That is pretty funny."

While the assassins continued walking, still laughing about what happened before. They saw a rare horned three-eyed danger beast walking towards something near the river.

"Those things are pretty rare," Ezio said. Akame nodded as they both snuck behind it. The danger beast looked like it was walking towards its prey. Akame immediately struck the danger beast down. After killing the creature, we saw an exhausted Tatsumi, laying on his stomach on the sand.

"Holy shit," Ezio muttered. "C'mon, let's help him up."

Later

After bringing Tatsumi back to the hideout, he told us about Esdeath's new teigu using group: The Jaegers. What didn't surprise me and Akame, was that Kurome was apart of the group too. Akame then explains why she joined the revolution while Kurome chose to stay with the Empire. She started talking about Kurome's teigu, which scared Tatsumi.

"And I think there is someone stronger than Esdeath." Everyone started looking at him weirdly, causing Leone to chuckle nervously.

"Quit joking around Tatsumi."

"And who would that be?" Lubbock asked. The assassins all looked at him, then turning their attention back to Tatsumi.

"His name was General Jibaku," Tatsumi answered.

"Who's General Jibaku?" Ezio asked. Lubbock looks at Ezio.

"He was a friend of Miss Najenda, someone she worked under during the Empire," Lubbock answered. Everyone's attention was back on Lubbock. "Najenda once told me he taught Esdeath the art of execution and fear. He also taught Najenda about discipline and honour." Lubbock looked down at the floor. "He went from a respected teacher to a feared general."

Nightfall

Ezio walked down the halls of the base, unable to fall asleep. He stopped walking as he sensed something. Ezio walked towards the window, he used his eagle vision and saw a masked army three kilometres away. One particular figure caught his eye. A tall man with spiky black hair with a white patch and blue eyes. He wore glasses, a yellow suit with a blue shirt, a tie, and a white lab coat.

"We're under attack."