Chapter 24: Kill the Destiny (Part I)

A/N:
I'm gonna try and make the two parts more than 1000+ words.

Summary of Events:

After Ezio Auditore Da Firenze goes back to the Empire to bring Akame and others back to Italy; he encounters Tatsumi, Akame and Night Raid then later decides to join them.

After the tragedy of both his allies' death. His anger grows and a powerful general returns to the Empire to stop the Revolution.

After retrieving a teigu and becoming its new wielder. He learned how to control it.

Chelsea's death made Ezio grief-stricken but made him even more determined to fight against the Empire.

His chances of overthrowing the Prime Minister has gotten higher.

Ezio was asleep while his comrades watched the stars of the night sky. After the death of Chelsea; Ezio could only dream of the memories he had with her four years ago.

Ezio's Perspective

"Ezio! Hurry up, ya slow poke!" Chelsea shouted. We were walking up a hill and she was way ahead of me.

"Chel... this isn't a race." I panted.

Chelsea stopped to look at me with a grin on her face. "Since when did you become an old man?" She asked slyly.

I glared at her. "That's it, get over here!" I start chasing her up the hill.

When we got to the top of the hill, we saw the beautiful landscape of pine trees and the sunset.

"Wow..." I marvelled. I turn to Chelsea who stood beside me. "This is what you wanted to show me?"

Chelsea nodded as an answer. We both stared at the sunset in awe.

"Crap... I gotta get back to the kids before they start having suspicions of me." I sighed and turned back to start walking back down the hill.

"Wait." Chelsea stops me. I turn around and looked back at her.

"Can you stay?"

-End of Dream-

Ezio wakes up and started hyperventilating. He finally calms himself down and sits up.

He walked out of the tent he was in and saw Akame, Tatsumi and Mine sitting around an unlit campfire. They all noticed him come out of the tent.

"Ready?" Mine asked.

Ezio nodded as a response. "Don't worry, I'm all focused on the mission," He replied. "Now let's go kill the target."

-Later-

It was night time. I am on top of a building with my comrades. I saw a mansion in the distance.

"That's the mansion of our target, Bolic," Akame said.

"The Jaegars are apparently in this town as well." Najenda continues. "We'll keep calm, formulate a plan, and finish them. Now... don't let your comrade's death be in vain!"

Akame ga Creed! ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara