Chapter 19.5: Kill On Sight

A/N: Don't forget to vote for the chapters.

Major Jack Stone's POV

After that blonde lady named Leone took Phantom and me to the Revolutionary Army's Base, most of the high ranking officers recognized me and promoted me to Major immediately after letting me join the army. The Generals assigned me a mission and assigned two rookies to join me on the mission. The two soldiers reminded me of Connor Hedrick before his passing.

"State your names," I ordered. The brown short haired boy stood tall and saluted to me.

"I am Private Lincoln Daniels, Sir!" He greeted.

The blue long-haired girl beside him stood tall and saluted. "My name is Private Mika Hachi, Sir!" I looked at the two soldiers and I saw potential in them.

"Alright, privates. This is a kill on sight mission. I expect you two to act professionally and not like a bunch of jackasses." I said with much support as I can give.

I saw Phantom staring at the two, which made the privates uncomfortable. "We'll be looking for a man named Bach. He looks like your average pretty boy, blonde hair, young looking, and a really nice sounding guy. Find him and bring him to me. Phantom here will be giving him the 'special treatment'."

They looked at Phantom as he waved back friendly like.

"Don't let me down."

In The Capital

We were in the restaurant where Bach was. Our target was with three young girls, probably country dwellers. I also saw a few big guys who I assume are with Bach and I also saw a few people of interests. I looked at the three and gestured them to stay in their seat. I stood up and walked towards the table where Bach was. Bach notices me.

"May I help you, sir?" He asked with a Victorian accent. What a fucking prick.

"If you don't mind, young sir. I'd like to speak to these girls for a moment." I requested. The girls looked at me. Bach stared at me with a blank face.

"But we were going to the main dish." The men wearing suits stood up.

I smirked. "Good. I'm serving bullets." I took out my handgun and signalled my men to do the same. The men in suits took out knives before they could come closer, I shot at the first three as my comrades took care of the rest. Before Bach, the persons of interest: the bald fucker Suka, the fat-rat bastard Mac, and Mac's worthless piece of shit son, Derek.

Derek tried to run off until Phantom tackled him to the ground and broke his legs. Suka tried to run, but I aimed my gun at him.

"Don't fucking move!" I threatened. Mika walked towards the three girls and tried to comfort them. Lincoln aimed his guns at Mac and Suka. I aimed my handgun back at Bach.

"Your little human trafficking business is over." I bellowed. Bach looked at me with rage in his eyes.

"You won't get away with this! The Prime Minister will notice this and you'll be on his shit list!" I hit his face with the back of my handgun and slammed his face onto the table, his nose was bleeding and his nose was cracked open.

"I want him to know about this, you stupid asshole!" I shouted. "And he'll know that I'm not ending it with you, I am starting with you!" I shot a bullet through the bastard's skull, causing the girls to shriek and the remaining targets to shiver in fear.

I took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter. I put it in my mouth and started smoking it. I look at Phantom.

"Beat him to death. Then do the same with the other two." The three men widen their eyes and begged for mercy. I looked at Mika. "You and I will escort the girls back to base," I ordered. She nodded and brought the girls out of the restaurant. I followed as I heard sounds of punching and screams of agony.

Revolutionary Army Base

I watched Mika trying to comfort the girls in the Recovery Camp. I look to my side and saw Lincoln walking towards me.

"Yeah, Private?" I asked. Lincoln scratches the back of his head, he looked disturbed.

"I was just wondering about what has happened in the Capital." He said.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "And?" Lincoln was looking nervous.

"W-Well, I just realized how brutal you and Phantom were to the targets... and I just thought maybe we should just kill our enemies quicker and less painful looking." He suggested.

I sighed at him. "I understand what I've done was a little unnecessary, but we're at war. What we do is for the sake of millions of innocent civilians. People like them deserve the worst they can be given." I explained. Lincoln looked down at the ground with dread.

"I understand, sir." He turns around and walks away. I turn my attention back to Mika.

"Major Stone!" A man shouted. I turned around to see a sergeant running towards me.

"Yeah, sergeant?" He handed me a rolled up piece of paper.

"One of our spies found the location of a teigu, they've marked it on this map." I took the map and looked at it. "Why won't you just get a danger beast to deliver it?" I asked.

The Sergeant shook his head. "We can't risk any enemies finding this information. We need you to ride a danger beast and deliver it." He said. I looked back at the map and sighed.

"Fine... I'll do it."

Later

I was riding a giant stingray looking danger beast in the sky. They informed me the location is in the unexplored region east from Night Raids Old Hideout. I saw the house and flew down towards it. When the danger beast landed, I hopped off and saw a familiar face walk towards me.

"Holy shit, Najenda?" I asked myself. The eyepatch woman nodded at me and stopped in front of me.

"It's been a while, Captain Stone." She said.

"It's Major now." I chuckled.

"So, what does the revolution have for us?" She asked. I handed her the map.

"They found information about a teigu in the Capital," I answered. Najenda looked at me. "Seriously?" She asked. I nodded. Najenda stuffed the map into her jacket pocket.

"Well, would you like to come in for tea?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Maybe next time." I turned around and walked back to the danger beast. As I got on, I waved at her goodbye. She waved back as the danger beast flew me back up in the air.