Chapter 20: Kill the Disguise

Ezio's POV

When Najenda informed us about a teigu somewhere in the Capital, she assigned Chelsea and me to retrieve it. As I was getting the weapons and other equipment I needed, I looked around to look for Chelsea. I went into the living room where everyone was in, except for Akame, Najenda, and Chelsea.

"Have any of you seen Chelsea anywhere?" I asked them. They all shook their heads.

"Last time I saw her was when she asked Akame to go on the mission with you two," Leone answered. I raised an eyebrow when I heard her answer, wondering why Chelsea would ask Akame such an obviously stupid request.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Chelsea shouted, entering the living room.

All of our attention was on her. "May I present to you my greatest achievement yet!" She shouted, "Come out, Akame!" She pointed at Akame as she entered the room, she looked nothing like her regular self.

She had long dark-brown hair and brown eyes instead of her normal long black hair and red eyes. Instead of wearing her dark sleeveless mini dress with a white collar and a red tie, she wore my old Giovanni Robe which fit her perfectly. I widen my eyes in surprise, I looked behind me to see the others' reaction. Mine and Leone shared the same surprised reaction, same with Tatsumi and Lubbock, except they had a blush on their face.

"Everyone, meet Alessandra Auditore Da Firenze!" Chelsea introduced. I raised a brow at her.

"You're making her use my last name?" I asked.

Chelsea shrugs, "I thought it would be a good idea because of your father-daughter-like relationship." She pointed out. Akame's face turned red with embarrassment.

I sighed at the auburn haired girl. "Let's just go, you two," I ordered. The two girls nodded and followed me out of the door.

In The Capital

We were walking around, looking for a pub where the location of the teigu was. Akame looked unsure about this idea. I looked at Chelsea who had taken the appearance of a young blonde lady with blue eyes and a frilly dress.

"I-I don't think this is going to work," Akame said nervously.

Chelsea giggles, "Don't worry about it, Akame." Chelsea replied. I saw Chelsea caught an eye on a clothes store. "Oooo~ let's go!" Chelsea grabbed Akame's hand and started running towards the store.

"Hey!" I shouted as they ran towards the store, "goddamnit..." I decided to run for them. I ran into the building and stopped the two. "Damn it, Chelsea, you really gotta stop that!" I asserted.

"Oh, are these your daughters, sir?" A woman asked. I looked in front of me and saw an attractive woman with blue hair that was in a bun.

"Ye-Yes. Yes, they are." I answered. Placing my hands on the two's shoulders. The lady nodded.

"Alright, if you need anything, just come and find me." She said as she walked away. I wave at her then looked at the two.

"Alright... we'll be here for a few minutes." Chelsea cheers as Akame still looked unsure about her disguise.

What was supposed to be a few minutes, ended up being three hours. We exited the shop and Chelsea was holding shopping bags, as well as Akame. "Can't believe the dresses there are so overpriced!" I shouted in outrage.

Chelsea giggles at me. "Thanks again for buying them."

I narrow my eyes at her as we walked towards a pub. When we entered the pub, most of the people inside were men, except for the bartender who was a woman. While no one was looking, I snuck into the back door as Chelsea and Akame were behind me. When we went entered, there was a cellar in front of us. I opened the cellar and gestured for the girls to follow as I jumped down.

When we went down the cellar, there were boxes of alcohol and a bunch of barrels. As we walked around to look for the teigu, I found a glass single display case with a gauntlet inside of it. I walked towards it and removed the glass and grabbed the gauntlet. I took a look at it and put it in my left hand. When I put it on, the gem on it started glowing, catching Chelsea's and Akame's attention.

"What the hell!" Chelsea shouted at the sight of me. Before I could respond, the gauntlet made a bright flash and a loud muzzle blast, leaving us blind.

Akame's POV

I couldn't see anything. All I could see was white. The whiteness started to fade away and I was able to see again. What I saw was truly unbelievable. Three mystical blades hovered over Ezio, who was kneeling down. He started blinking and looked at me.

"W-What the hell happened?" He asked. Ezio looks around him and saw the blades as he stood up.

"E-Ezio... I think that's the teigu we're looking for." I exclaimed. I noticed Chelsea started to see again and her eyes widened as one of the mystic blades flew past her.

"Damn it, learn how to control that thing!" She shouted. I looked at Ezio who was getting the hang of the teigu, he created more blades and even turned some of them into dust.

"We gotta get back to the hideout, ASAP," Ezio said. Chelsea and I nodded and walked towards the ladder that leads to the exit of the cellar.

At the Hideout, still Akame's POV

Najenda was observing the teigu on Ezio's hand.

"This must be the teigu: Phantasm." She said. Najenda continued taking a look at it, "Can you take it off?" Najenda asked.

Ezio shrugged and tried to take it off, but it couldn't. He tried to pull it off, but it was still attached to him. "Damn it! It's stuck!" He shouted frustratedly.

Najenda sighed and looked back at me with a raised brow. "Cosplay?" She asked, referring to the disguise Chelsea has done for me.

"It's Chelsea's doing," I answered, causing Najenda to giggle.