Amphiaraus Contingency #1

My name is Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.

During my years as an assassin, I've had to fight against many enemies of the Brotherhood, sometimes I had to fight my own because of their betrayal.

When I returned to the Empire, I met a group of assassins called "Night Raid" and they work with the Revolution. The team vows to fight against the Empire and to never turn against the revolution. But anyone can break their promises. If any of the members turn rogue, we must prepare to fight against them to ensure our survival. The members of Night Raid are my teammates, I might even consider them family, but... we need to prepare for the worst

I've written this as "Amphiarus Contingency". If you have found this book, please understand. This had to be done.

Amphiarus Contingency

Member named: Tatsumi Saito

The teigu Incursio is the symbol of Night Raid. He's been with the group for a few months now. Like the other members, he's still young and can be manipulated. Tatsumi is a kind person, which will be difficult to face him if we don't control our emotions.

The Demon Armour Incursio, possesses and aptitude adaption and evolution. Aside from its standard capabilities, legend says it continued to evolve as the result of battles against several opponents, gaining new forms and abilities as time goes on. Due to being a full body-armour, Incursio had a near-indestructible defence with the only thing able to pierce it being other Teigu. The armour also greatly enhanced the user's physical abilities such as speed, strength and agility. The users of Incursio were also able to wield a long spear or halberd-like weapon called "Neuntote", which was capable of cutting through Danger Beasts with ease. The armours ability to evolve is currently unknown.

To pierce through the armour is to use the scissor teigu Extase which was formerly owned by Sheele who has passed months ago... or did she?

Since under the armour is Tatsumi who has no body-enhancements, a good strike to the heart or other important organs with Extase can kill him.

To any of the members of Night Raid who are reading this: I'm sorry. But the only way to stop any of the members is to kill them.