Chapter 9: Kill Absolute Justice

A/N: I can't find my story when searching it up because it's mature content. Really Wattpad, are you trying to fuck me over? Anyways don't forget to comment to show support and vote on the chapters.

Ezio's POV

Najenda ordered me to take care of something at a Temple at the Red Light District. When I went inside, I entered a large room, where all of the drugged women were kept. Some of the men that were sent by The Revolution was already here.

I walked toward one of the men looking at some machine in the middle of the room. "What is that?" I asked the man. He turned around to face me. "I don't know, but it shoots out vapours which contains marijuana. It also had packs of cigars and cigarettes in it." He explained.

I looked around to see a bunch of men, trying to carry the women that were still left.

"Any civilian casualties?" I asked him. "Only one... it's a shame that Night Raid didn't stop them earlier." I clenched my fist, knowing that I should've come with Tatsumi and Leone.

I sighed. "Sometimes we can't save everyone." He said. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about Sheele and Mine. I wonder how they are doing?

General POV (Somewhere near the Capital)

Sheele and Mine were running back to the hideout, successfully completing their mission. While they were still running a loud crash struck in front of them, causing the two to jump back.

The threat that was revealed was a long auburn ponytail haired girl, wearing an Imperial Officer uniform, she wore upper-body armour and had metallic arms.

She took out a piece of paper and stared at Sheele, giving her a deadly glare.

"Finally... I've finally tracked you down NIGHT RAIDERS!" She shouted, giving them a sadistic smile.

"IMPERIAL GUARD FORCES, SERYU UBIQUITOUS. IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, I WILL ABSOLUTELY MAKE YOU EVIL-DOERS PAY HERE AND NOW!!!"

Seryu crossed her arms while her dog beside her started to look bloodthirsty. Mine aimed her rifle-like teigu at her, and Sheele unsheathed her scissor teigu, in her battle stance. While they readied themselves for combat, an elusive shadow watched from the forest.

When teigu users clash, "death" is called to the field.

The clock tower hit midnight, making a loud ring noise, which echoed through the area. As the three teigu users faced each other. Mine aims her gun and fires at her before the bullets hit, the dog ran in front of its ally. As the bullets create a cloud of dust. Once the firing stopped, the dust faded and revealed the dog being larger than its normal size, it stood eight feet tall, showing off its razor-sharp teeth.

"M-Mine, that's a biological teigu!" Sheele shouted. Seryu's wrist shows off a wrist magnum, which started firing bullets at the two assassins. Mine and Sheele started dodging them. As the firing turned into clicking noises, the auburn maniac turned to her teigu.

"Koro! Prey!" The biological teigu now known as Koro started charging at the purple haired assassin, opening its mouth to show its shark-like teeth.

Sheele immediately slices its mouth open, barely letting the creature touch her. "I'm sorry..." She says apologetically. She thought it was over, until the beast stood back up, showing its mouth has been regenerated. Mine tries blasting a plasma beam at the creature, hoping it would do any damage, but it barely did anything.

"Ok, in the book Najenda showed us, biological teigu have cores hidden inside them somewhere in their body. If we don't destroy that, it'll keep regenerating." Mine explained. "It doesn't have a heart, so Akame's murasame won't be able to hit it."

Seryu looks back at Koro. "Koro, arms!" She ordered. The dog's arms turned into muscular human arms, which grossed out the two assassins. Koro charged at Mine this time, punching rapidly, showing no way to dodge it. Sheele jumped in front of her and tried to block the attacks with her scissors, but it was so powerful she felt like she couldn't handle it much longer.

Seryu pulled out a whistle and blew into it, making a high pitch scream. She was called back up. Mine noticed and knew she had to finish this quick.

Mine leaped up into the air and aimed at Koro, as she pulled the trigger, a large beam blasted at the beast, looked like it was being incinerated, leaving a large cloud of dust again. When it faded away, the creature already started regenerating again.

"Don't underestimate Koro's durability!" Seryu shouted. Sheele charged at Seryu from behind and raised her large scissors.

"Ecstasy!" Sheele shouted as a bright light shined the area, blinding anyone who sets their eyes upon it. Sheele started slashing at her, when Seryu tried to block the attack with her arms, her arms were sliced off clean, leaving her to scream in pain.

Seryu gave her a sadistic smile, as a gun appears from her cut off arm. "Justice will always win!" She shouts. Sheele realizes she had body modifications. When the auburn girl fired, the purple haired Assassin blocked all the bullets with her scissors.

Seryu looked at her in shock, until Sheele sliced her arms off again. "I-I'm not done yet!" Seryu shouted.

"Koro... SECRET SKILL, BERSERKER!" She screamed as Koro grew larger, its fur changing into a crimson red colour, and its teeth became sharper than the finest blades ever made.

The beast roared, giving pain to the assassins eardrums. The creature grabbed Mine in its hand and starts squeezing her. She shouted in pain until Sheele chops its arm off.

Mine was on the ground, praising her. Sheele smiled until it faded when a bullet went through her chest. Mine looked back at Seryu, seeing a firearm barrel pointing out of her mouth.

When Koro was almost near Sheele, ready to bite her in half, a large dark, shadowy-like dome appeared. Trapping Sheele and Koro inside. Seryu and Mine stared in shock.

Mine stood up and started running, Seryu was too busy staring at the dome of darkness in horror.

Mine turned around to see the dome gone, showing Koro in its normal form laying on the ground, and Sheele nowhere to be found. Tears fell from her eyes, as she continued running.

Sheele's POV

I opened my eyes... I thought I was dead, but I still felt the pain in my chest, feeling blood still dripping out of me. I saw my brother... seeing his dark purple eyes brought a smile to my face.

"Nii-San..." I felt tears dripping from my eyes, my head was rested on his hand. He raised a knife, aiming the blade at me.

"Shane, please... I wanna fix you..." I said weakly.

"Fix me?" He asked. "I. Am the solution."