Chapter 13: Kill the Bounty Hunter

A/N:
Sorry if I skipped chapter 12, I couldn't think of any ideas for that chapter yet. Anyway, this chapter is for xXNatalie_DragneelXx

"General Jibaku!" A soldier shouted. The Dark Shogun turned around to face the soldier, noticing a young woman with blue hair and purple eyes beside him, she was wearing an imperial uniform.

"Who is the child?" He asked, making the girl look irritated.

The soldier gestured to her, "Her name is Jeku-tum, she is one of the most skilled bounty hunters in the Capital." The soldier introduced, the general stared at him in doubt, the soldier then left the room.

General Jibaku looked back at Jeku, she then saluted at him. "Awaiting orders, General Jibaku." She smiled at him.

He sighed, then looked out the window. "Hunt down any of the wanted members of Night Raid... come back to me with information or the assassins alive." Juko nodded and walked out of the room. The Dark Shogun looked out the window again, lost in thought.

Location: Gifnora Forest

"You okay, Red-Eyes?" Ezio asked the fazed assassin.

Akame sighs, "I'm just getting bad memories of this place. This was the place where Kurome and I were put through the elimination test to become the Empire's Assassins." She explained, slightly shivering at the thought of it.

Ezio patted her head, "It's all in the past now... sometimes we gotta forget and think about the present or the future, no matter how hard it could be." Akame smiled at him, Ezio smiled back.

The two continued walking until they heard rustling in the bushes. Ezio used is sixth-sense (also known as eagle vision) to see who or what's hiding there. He checked and only saw a squirrel scratching its head. "Move!" Akame blurted out as the two assassins jumped back, seeing a girl slash her sword at where the two used to be standing.

The girl tilted her head to the side. "Hmm, forgot that he wanted me to take them alive." The mystery girl muttered to herself. The assassins unsheathed their blades and prepared themselves for combat.

"Who are you?" Ezio questioned, pointing his weapon at her.

The mystery girl smirked. Standing up straight, whipping her blue hair back. "I am Juko-tum, one of the greatest bounty hunters in the Capital. Why am I introducing myself to you if you already know who I am?" She said confidently.

The assassins shook their heads at her, "Don't know you." They answered bluntly in unison.

"GAH! Wha-why so blunt!?" The bounty hunter blurted. She pointed her blade at the two. "Whatever! I'm gonna take you alive, and bring you to the General!"

Juko dashed towards Akame, attempting to strike a blow at her, but Akame jumped over her attack, landing behind her. "I thought you wanted me alive, why try and harm me?" The red-eyed assassin asked. Juko gritted her teeth, and charged at her, slashing her blade repeatedly at the assassin. Akame blocked her attacks this time, and then kicked her in the stomach, causing Juko to be pushed back and fall to the ground.

Juko tried to stand up until Akame stomped her foot on her chest. The assassin raised her teigu in the air, ready to strike at her. "Eliminate." Juko stared at her in terror. "P-please d-don't..." Juko croaked. "That's enough, Akame!" The hooded assassin shouted, ordering her to sheath her weapon. Akame sheathed her teigu and removed her foot from the bounty hunters stomach.

Akame back away from the girl as Ezio walked towards her. He reached his hand out to her, Juko grabbed his hand as he pulled her back up on her feet. He picked up her sword and gave it to her. "Now go before I change my mind," Ezio warned. Juko stared at him in confusion, "b-but why?" She asked. "Go. Before. I change my mind." He warned once more. She nodded then ran off.

Akame made a confused look at him. "Why did you let her go?" She asked him. Ezio chuckled, "she's a bounty hunter, and she didn't catch us at the hideout, so there's no need to kill her." Akame just shrugged, as they started walking again.

At A Mansion On the Outskirts of the Capital.

The bounty hunter: Juko ran into a room where General Jibaku was in. "Did you get any information?" The general asked, not turning around to face her. Juko nodded, "I have encountered the assassin that wielded the teigu: Murasame." She answered. The Black Shogun still looked out the window. "Anything else about this assassin?"

She nodded, "Only a name..." Juko continued, "...Akame."

The General showed no movements. "Get out." He demanded.

Juko stared at him with a confused look on her face. "Am I still getting paid or-"

"GET OUT!" Jibaku exasperated. Juko shrieked and ran out of the room.

General Jibaku breathed heavily then started to sigh. "She's alive." He looks out the window and clenched his fast.

"She will be mine."