Chapter 7: Kill Your Fantasy

A/N: Another short chapter... sorry I just want to get to the good parts.

Ezio' POV

"So how is he doing?" I asked Bulat.

"He's doing pretty well. It was surprising that Sheele volunteered to watch over him, after that innocent with The Ripper." Bulat replied.

"Well, she is going to train him today. Do you think it's a good idea to let her do it?"

"She might be an airhead, but she is a talented killer."

I couldn't help but nod my head, agreeing with him.

Several Days Later

Najenda had us all gathered in the meeting room.

She looks at Tatsumi. "Tatsumi, you're wounds are pretty much healed right?" Tatsumi nods his head, she continues speaking. "The teigu we got from Zank... I want you to try using it."

His face glows up, and his eyes widen in excitement.

"Really!? No one else wants it!? He asks excitedly.

"It's one teigu per person," Bulat said.

"Because it takes considerable mental and physical strength to control them," Lubbock added.

Tatsumi then looks back at me. "How come you didn't give it to Ezio?" He asked.

"He told me that it was useless to him."

Tatsumi looks back to the teigu which looked like a headpiece with a large eye attached to it. He puts it on.

"I heard it can read minds, try reading mine," Akame suggested.

"You..." Tatsumi paused until he starts to shout, "WANT TO EAT MEAT TONIGHT!"

Akame looked amazed, "Exactly, amazing!"

I facepalm myself. "Nope, he still hasn't activated the ability yet." I continued. "If it really has five different sights, try using one of them."

Tatsumi nods at me, then sits down, concentrating on the teigu. When he opened his eyes, he made a shock expression, his face turned bright red when he looked at Mine, Akame, and Sheele.

His expression changed into a painful look, which caused Lubbock to take it off of him.

I knew from the start that teigu wasn't suited for him. They started to talk about teigu's. I didn't bother to join in on their conversation, since it doesn't interest me at all.

Out of nowhere, Tatsumi suddenly becomes cheerful. I raise an eyebrow t him. "Why so cheerful, Tatsumi?" I asked him.

"Well... the world is filled with teigu's that have unknown abilities, right?" He continued. "The reason I'm so lively is this!"

We all looked at him in confusion, until he started talking again.

"Maybe... just maybe... there may be a teigu that had the ability to bring back the dead! Right!?"

We all stared at him blankly. "If there is, I may be able to bring Sayo back...!"

"You can't." Bulat interrupted him. "A teigu that can resurrect the dead doesn't exist. In this world, you only get one life."

Time Passes

I walk outside to check on Tatsumi, who was still being comforted by Sheele. I walked towards them and sat next to Tatsumi.

"Once again... I'm sorry for your loss." I said.

Tatsumi just smiled, tears still dripping from his eyes. "It's alright."

The three of us was looking at the full moon, it was a beautiful sight.

"Tatsumi... ever heard of the pieces of Eden?" I asked him.

Tatsumi and Sheele both stared at me.

"Like, the garden?" Sheele asks. I nod at her. "They are ancient, advanced devices created by the Isu for various purposes," I explained.

"What are Isu?" Tatsumi asked.

"They are known as The First Civilization, they came before humans," I answered.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because one of those pieces looked like a cross, and that cross was called Ankh. It can record voices, heal the sick, and especially... temporarily resurrect the dead."

Tatsumi and Sheele's eyes widened in shock. "R-really!?" They both asked in unison.

I smirk at them. "Yeah, don't tell the others, it might distract them from the Revolutions current goal."

They both nod at me. I stood up. "Let's go back inside, alright?" They both nodded at me and followed me back to the hideout.