Chapter 8: Kill the Time Together

A/N: Don't forget to follow me and vote on the story.

Ezio's POV

"Will this disguise actually work?" Sheele asked me.

I sigh. "The black wig will work, trust me, no one will know it's you." She crossed her arms at me. She wore one of my white dress shirts and one of Akame's ties that turned yellow somehow. We continued walking. I was being greeted by the townspeople, they were calling me Altaïr. Sheele pokes my shoulder.

"Why are they calling you Altaïr?" She asked.

"I used to be apart of an Elite Assassin group for the Empire, some of the people I've met are still alive. If I told people my real name and someone from the Empire might find out. They'll most likely come and kill me."

Imperial Palace, Audience Room
(General Perspective)

An Imperial Officer ran into the audience room, immediately kneeling in front of the Emperor who was surprisingly young, and the infamous fatass Prime Minister Honest, who's been the reason for the corruption of the Empire.

"You're Majesty, I have a report." The Officer said. The young emperor, leaned forward, resting his chin under his fist. "Speak." The emperor ordered.

"It's about Generals Nakaido and Hemi... they are gone... they have joined the Rebel Army!" Everyone in the room was shocked by the information that was given to them. The men in the room, except the Emperor and Prime Minister, were muttering to each other in worriment. Until the emperor stood up, getting their attention.

"Do not let your thoughts run away with you!!!" He shouted. "After all, they are down in the south... we can deal with them at any time! The rebels gathering together just means that will be easier to clean up!!"

The young emperor turned to the Prime Minister. "So, did I handle that well, Prime Minister?" He asked. The Prime Minister snickers. "Fufufufu. As always, your majesty is a mountain of calm in a sea of chaos." He said. The Prime Minister starts chomping on the steak he was eating.

"This is the problem we should be focusing on." He continued. "The leader of the imperial guard was assassinated, and my relative Iyokaru is dead! I want them dealt with so badly. I've been so obsessed with this, I've gained weight!" The emperor dropped a sweat by listening to him.

"Are there not professionals searching for their hideout?" The young boy asked. The Prime Minister shook his head. "They haven't been in contact. They're probably dead, so I have another plan."

The Emperor stared at him, "what is it then?" He asks. "I have called for General Esdeath to return to the Capital." They all looked at him in shock, some gasped.

"B-but, she will wage war on them, which will cause damage to everything we worked for!" One of the men shouted.

The Prime Minister nods. "I know... that's why I called General Jibaku to return also." Everyone screamed in horror after hearing the name.

"T-the Black Shogun is c-coming back?" The first man asks himself, sweat dropping from his bald head.

"H-he was the one who trained Esdeath..." the second man says.

"Oh god... he might find out I took the last breadstick from his house party last year!" The third man shouted in terror.

The emperor rubs his chin. "Aren't they rivals?" He asked him.
"If Esdeath and Budo teamed up against Jibaku... they probably could rival him." The Prime Minister stated. "Esdeath is cold-hearted, but Jibaku's heart is darker than black. Esdeath buried 400,000, but Jibaku slaughtered twice more than her."

The Prime Minister clenched his fist then made an angry look. "Those damn rebels need to be stopped! General Jibaku and Esdeath will slaughter every last person who opposes us!" He shouted. Everyone in the room cheered.

Ezio's POV

Sheele looked pretty hungry, so I took her to a restaurant. We took a seat at a table the waitress showed us. We looked at the menu we were given.

"So what do you want, Sheele?" I asked her. Sheele looked at the menu. "Maybe I'll have the Tonkatsu." She requested. I nodded at her, then the waitress came. "What will you be ordering?" She asked.

"Uhh, a Tonkatsu, and a Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl," I said. The waitress nodded at me. "Coming right up!" She smiled then walked away.

Sheele looked at me. "Someone's gonna see through my disguise." She whispered to me. "Just act natural, Sheele." She was shaking nervously in her seat.

After we finished, we were walking around the town, we went down this alley, and three men who looked like they were in their mid-twenties walked towards us. They walked up to Sheele, surrounding her.

"Damn, look at you." One guy said, licking his lips. They notice me. "Back off if you don't wanna get hurt, buddy." I then threw my fist at the first guy, knocking him out cold. The other two looked at me in shock.

"You son of a-" before he could finish, Sheele punched him in the face, leaving one more standing, he started to run off.

I sigh. "Good thing, you didn't have a weapon, otherwise you would've killed 'em," I said. She just shrugged at me. "So... we're going back?" She asks. I shrug back at her. She starts looking around. "Uh, where is the hideout again?" I facepalm myself then grabbed her hand. "Just come with me."

At Night Raids Headquarters

"We're back!" I shouted, entering the room everyone was in. "Welcome back... Why are you two holding hands?" Najenda asked them. I looked down at my hand, which was still holding onto Sheele's. I look at Sheele's face, which was bright red. I immediately let go.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO!?" Lubbock and Mine shouted at me. I was speechless.

"Quit picking on the two, if they're lovers, just let them be." Leone said, snickering. Tatsumi just stared at me in shock, Akame had no clue what was going on, and Bulat was just being entertained.