Chiron headcannon

Chiron has a lower body that is similar to a race horse and is able to pull/carry 10,000 pounds over a distance of 6 miles.

When demigods live long enough to marry and have kids of their own, Chiron lets their kids ride on his back.

Chiron and Dionysus have the world's best bromance.

Back in Ancient Greece, when Chiron lived in a cave he would let his students sleep on his back.

Chiron has the neck of a champion, since he mostly sleeps standing up with his torso straight and his head positioned to look straight ahead with he neck being perfectly straight.

He's well known for flipping the fuck out whenever one of his students falls into a body of water. In fact that's the only time he'll curse like a mortal sailor "HOLY FUCK ANNABETH JUST FELL INTO THE LAKE HOLY SHIT DIONYSUS WHAT THE FUCK DO WE OH MOTHER FUCK ATHENA'S GOING TO KILL US AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SONVA BITCH WE'RE FUCKING DEAD" Dionysus always finds it amusing

Chiron carries a horse saddle bag filled with first-aid and vegan snacks.

He's pretty casual about nudity, back when Dionysus was a crossdressing demigod Chiron never bat an eye when Dionysus stripped his clothes to bathe.
-In fact the two would bathe together, because Dionysus had a tendency to almost drown in bodies of water that were 6 feet deep

Although classic art show him with short hair, there were times when he had really long hair and would let his students braid it.

Chiron has a really soft pelt, and at times when he wakes up earlier than usual, he takes 3 hours to wash just his pelt. It makes Dionysus mad.

Whenever someone asks him about his own children, like why do they look human instead of centaur, he either replies with "Logic" or "They really take after their mother"

Speaking of his kids, he barely mentions them to the campers because they "never ask"