Idk

I wanna write a Jojo's Bizarre Adventures AU for Percy Jackson, but then I came across the issues of the Greco-Roman gods.

You see the issue is that I want them to reappear and make sure that it makes sense timeline and family tree wise. I might merge the timeline with stories from Greek Mythology and Jojo, like let's say the beginning starts as the main gods (Zeus and his siblings), as the main protagonists and mortal, then after their story of either dying in battle or living to start their families, they are reincarnated ("recycled") as the next set of protagonists, then adding the Greek Mythology aspect of this: the affairs. At some point Zeus and his brothers have their usual affairs resulting in the births of Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Bianca and Hazel. Then lets add then the other shit that fucked up the Joestar family tree and the alternate universes.

Also when the main gods are being reincarnated ("recycled"), they go by the same first name but just different relations and names, you see this is the beauty of names, in Greco-Roman mythology, the gods has epithets which are titles, Dionysus was known in some areas as Dionysus Enorches, meaning "With balls", isn't that lovely?

You know what? I might just do one thing as a Jojo AU for Percy Jackson, maybe Stardust Crusaders and then Diamond is Unbreakable. Kronos gets to die as a gay vampire and Gaea is a serial killer that get dies by ambulance