Still not finished

Name: Yoko Keimura (鏡村洋胡)

Name meaning: Yoko combines the characters for "Ocean" and "Foreign/Barbarian", her last name combines the word for mirror (鏡) and Village (村). So her name means "The Ocean Barbarian's Mirror Village", she breaks the family pattern of naming children after historical Japanese battleships, her mother was being pressured to name her "Kamikaze", but due the history of that term Aoba refused and named her "Yoko" instead.

Age: 10

Birthday: January 15

Godly parent: ******

Family: Aoba Keimura (Mother), Nagato Keimura (Brother), Kinugasa Keimura (Aunt), Mutsu Keimura (Cousin)

Weapon: Song Dynasty spear

Appearance: Yoko is a very youthful girl. She has a babyface with bright amber eyes, black hair, fair skin, average height and a petite build. Her hair is long and cut in a blunt hime style with the signature bangs and side locks that stop below her bust, her hair is tied in twin buns, with her side locks kept in hair tubes that resemble the high-spired shells of a sea snail, while her hair buns are covered by periwinkle hair coverings that have her family crest on it.
When water touches her skin, her whole appearance changes her into a water creature, her skin gets a blue-green tint, her pupils turn to slits with nictitating membranes, scales appears in random patches on her body, her clothes melt off and merge with her body, her nipples and genitalia are tastefully covered, her fingers and toes become webbed, gills appear on her neck, her teeth become large, sharp and monstrous, which cause her cheeks to disappear and shows off her teeth on the sides and large fins appear on her legs, arms and ears. Also her hair becomes blue tinted and becomes longer in length.

Personality: Yoko is amiable but meek youth. One highly noticed trait of her, is her friendliness, being friendly to any stranger or anyone in general, being happy to help anyone in need, like most children she spends her days playing with puzzles, and it's noted that she's numb to her mother's bouts of physically aggressive anger. Yoko is also mild-mannered yet inquisitive, and also has times where it's shown she is really naive, in once instance she followed Ares request to ignore that fact he was stripping her nude. When first introduced she was frightened at the concept of Greek gods existing, which was then made worst by her transforming, where she breaks down and cries, which shows that in the beginning she couldn't certain forms of stress well, and as the story progresses she begins to learn how to handle it and begins to gain some confidence. This is shown when she was very prone to express anxiety, fear and despair at various setbacks, but still soldiers on and braves danger.

Likes- When her mom isn't mad about her job, broccoli, hot coca, salmon sashimi, mayonnaise, Calpico, sweet corn
Dislikes- Green bell peppers, anything with a artificial tropical fruit taste, when her mom is being angry about her job, liars

Abilities: Yoko like most demigods, has ADHD and Dyslexia, which makes it hard to read complex kanji, although, her ADHD isn't that bad, she just can't sit for 2 hours straight. Like most water-based deities (Poseidon and Triton) and demigods, she has control over water, can speak to those under Poseidon's rule, and overall can do things Percy can do but on a smaller scale. What makes her unique is her ability to turn into a water creature