Need some polishing and tweaking

Name: Yongnian Juhua (菊花永年)

Name meaning: Her full name is Chinese, Yongnian being a masculine name meaning "Long lifespan" referring to immortality and Juhua means "Chrysanthemum Flower". So her full name means "Immortal Chrysanthemum Flower".

Age: 12 (First appearance)
15 (Curse of Harmonia's Necklace)

Birthday: July 11 2001

Godly parent: Hecate

Family: Wei-Fang Juhua (Father), Hong-Yue Juhua (Grandmother), Jacqueline de la Rio (Cousin by marriage)

Weapon: Japanese Saw and Knives

Appearance: Yongnian is a fairly pretty youth, she's tall in height, long thick wavy black hair, dark brown eyes, dark eyebrows shaped with a soft arch, dark colored lips and lightly tan skin. Yongnian usually wears dark clothes during the winter and lighter clothes during the summer, at camp she wears a camp shirt, dark colored ripped hot pants, a red plaid shirt tied around her waist to act as a jacket when it gets cold at night, she also has a belt with holsters to hold her knives, in turn that belt is modeled after a Sam Browne belt, so it has a support strap which crosses over her right shoulder, that strap has a holster for her saw, and gladiator sandals.
Her hair was extremely long reaching mid-calf, until Will used special scissors to cut it to her butt, she's noted to be extremely tall in height, she stands 5'10.5" while her father and grandmother are a mere 5'1" in height. When angry or provoked she takes a rather demonic/monstrous appearance, she grows large tiger-like fangs, her eyes are akin to that of a lion, she grows large horns like a satyr, her skin becomes scaly, the ends of her hair becomes barbed and her fingernails become large and dangerous talons.

Personality: Yongnian is often shown being rather calm and works fast in any work situation but as soon as there is no work to be done, she acts rather crazy and comedic. She tends to be hard-headed as she clashes with her grandma about their views on gender roles and the Chinese belief of Filial Piety. She is rather eccentric as she named her weapon set Made For Lovin' and has also been described as the type of person who lives in her own world and tends not to listen to others, expecting things to go her way and for people to follow what she says. Even when something goes wrong, she tends to blame it on others and refuses to find fault with herself. Despite the insecure comments in her introduction, she has immense pride in her appearance and hair, even threatening to murder Percy when he damaged her hair and when the Hermes cabin plucked her eyebrows when she slept. Yongnian loves her dad very much as shown when she almost killed a robber that held him at gun point and when she refused to let go when he was leaving her at camp. She's shown to REALLY hate medical check-ups, she once attacked a doctor that was doing a regular physical check-up at the age of 7, and when she was a baby she shot a nail bullet at the doctor giving her a Tenant shot, so because of these experiences her dad entrust Will Solace to do medical check-ups or on good days cut her hair, her dad pays him $200 as compensation.

Likes- KISS, Chinese donuts, turtle jelly, black silk, traditional Han clothing, Mapo tofu, blue steak, tea eggs, red tortoise cake, Taiwanese shaved ice, satire fiction, K-Dramas, sleeping, Jay Chou, grilled octopus with cheese fondue
Dislikes- Filial Piety, streaky bacon, people damaging her looks, teen drama movies, Republicans, communities that practices polygamy, softcore yaoi, haircuts, medical check-ups

Abilities: Yongnian has the standard abilities of a demigod. As the daughter of Hecate she can preform magic and has the ability to manipulate her hair as if it was a living being, which is something almost over half of Hecate's children can do but Yongnian uses it the most, her hair is "like extra limbs" and when in combat her hair wields eight M1918 Trench Knives (it's easier for her hair to grip) and fights alongside her, her hair is also very strong as it caused serious damage to the Hermes cabin after the eyebrow incident and has amazing range, reaching up to 60 meters. However, if she puts too much stress on it or it becomes too damaged, her hair will turn white and become weak for a while. Since regular scissors have no effect on her hair, she has to get her hair cut with a pair of celestial bronze scissors. As revealed by Will, if you tickle her enough her hair will begin to glow, with a brightness of high intensity headlights.
She can also fire "nail bullets", as the name suggest she aims a finger at her target and her nail comes flying off her finger, which causes serious pain, which was compared to "getting you actual fingers cut off", but luckily her nails grow back fast afterwards, the downside is that "it hurts worse than being trampled by water buffalos". The effectiveness Yongnian's nail bullets, like other children of Hecate, is influenced by the nail's conditions, if it's in great condition, that means more damage, if in poor condition the hit would be like getting hit with a Nerf bullet.
Besides that, she's also physically strong as she has her dad in a life threatening chokehold when she didn't want him to leave, and shown when it took the entire Ares cabin, and Percy to restrain her from trying to kill the Hermes cabin kids who plucked her eyebrows, she can speak Chinese with a really strong Szechuan accent, accurately measure a container full of herbs, do 100 bench presses in one go and has a weirdly strong sense of smell, being able to correctly identify someone by their smell. She also carries a type of Japanese saw called a Dozuki, it has a long handle but it's relatively larger than the average Dozuki and she uses it in a similar manner to a two-handed sword. Yongnian is noted to be a skilled hunter and scavenger, as shown when she was able to find wild vegetables, accidentally harvest truffles and help Yoko take down a elk.