Raising Demigods 3

(xrulerofhellx because she wouldn't stop fucking bothering me about continuing this mini-series. I love you, you fucking giant)
(Also quick note, it will jump back and forth between years, so look for given ages)

"Heracles..." Zeus said slowly turning to his favorite son "Yes?" Heracles seated himself near the shore "Is...is your daughter teething?" Heracles nodded sipping his coffee "Why is she using a sword handle to teethe?" Zeus asked as he watched his granddaughter happily gummed away at the worn sword handle "Dad trust me it's better than hearing her shriek and just the other day she chucked my club into the ocean!" Heracles took another sip as little baby Miyuki looked up at her father, Heracles puts the mug in her face "Wanna drink Miyuki?" He asked Zeus looked at him in disbelief "Heracles!" Zeus yelled "She never drinks it" Heracles reassured his father, Miyuki looked at the contents in the mug, when she saw the black liquid of coffee she raised her meaty baby hand and knocked it out of her father's hand. Heracles watched as the mug went flying before landing on the ground, the ceramic container broke into small individual pieces, Zeus began to laugh as Heracles stared at what had become of his morning beverage "My coffee..." was all that the god could say, he looked at his baby daughter who was smiling like she was satisfied with herself, "I gotta go now" Zeus managed to wheeze, Miyuki waved bye-bye before Zeus disappeared in a bright and dazzling flash of lightning "...You're a dirtbag" Heracles said finally as he picked up the shards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dionysus sighed in relief because he was finally able to relax, he sat back, sipping his Diet Coke as he watched his kids play with his pet leopards and tigers. He watched as little, confused, 10 month old Maiko stared at the tiger that was grooming him, Dionysus made a mental note to give him a bath later, "Hi dad!" His daughter Emily screamed, "Hi sweetheart" he called back, Emily grinned before running to climb onto another tiger's back "Be careful..." he said to himself quietly as the tiger she was riding quickly jumped into the nearby lake, Emily giggled while Dionysus cringed as the braids he did for Emily's gorgeous long blonde hair came undone, "Emily you're a little dirt bag if you did that on purpose" he thought to himself.