Like seriously

Name: Ye-Jun Gim (Hangul: 김예준) (Hanja: 金藝俊)

Name meaning: Ye-Jun is a masculine Korean name, which combines the Hanja 藝 meaning "art, talent, craft" and 俊 meaning "talented, handsome" while her last name comes from the Hanja character for Gold/Iron. Her birth name was Hyun-a Mangjeol but she changed it after her mother was put in jail, her birth name comes from the Hanja meaning "I cry" while Mangjeol is actually a Japanese influenced surname meaning "Net cutter"

Age: 12 (Korean age: 13)

Birthday: March 1

Godly parent: Hephaestus

Family: Eun-Ji Mangjeol (Mother), Hephaestus cabin (Paternal half-siblings), Mangjeol family (Maternal family)

Weapon: Kusarigama

Appearance: Ye-Jun is a young woman of Korean heritage, she's short in stature (5'4") and average build with a small yet full hourglass figure. She has black hair cut in a choppy pixie cut, light brown almond shaped eyes and tan skin, her most noticeable feature is the large scar on the left side of her face, it starts from her temple and curves down inches away from the corner of her mouth, she also has small scars on her torso and on her legs from her mother's attempts of killing her, along with that is a large scar on her neck from a failed suicide attempt. Her usual outfit is a simple t-shirt, baggy overalls with the straps unfastened because the top part has a hard time fitting over her breast, and a jacket tied around her waist.

Personality: Ye-Jun is described as being very warm-hearted and motherly, feeding her siblings as they were focus on working on a big project. It's noted that she's a bit of a cry-baby and her heart is too big, making her an easy target, this due to the attempts her mother made to kill her. In fact the topic of her mom is a touchy and sensitive one, shown by her crying when anyone asks about her mom, she even routinely cries whenever Mother's Day rolls around. Ye-Jun often flinches at the sound of loud bangs and defensively shields herself whenever anyone raises their hand around her or try to touch her. Quick to forgive and always looking for friends, she's shy and unsociable around people she doesn't consider friends, it takes time to gain her trust, but even then she has a hard time making physical contact with people that she does consider friends, as shown when it took a couple of weeks before she was comfortable with Nam hugging her. She refuses to speak to her maternal family out of fear that they are helping her mom to blackmail her. Ye-Jun also refuses to respond to her birth name, in fact she hates her birth name, snapping at people who do refer to her by her birth name.
Ye-Jun enjoys a well cooked Sundae as it is her fuel, she's often seen eating Sundae with steamed white rice, and Korean steamed egg. Despite her cry-baby appearance, she is also a 'fearsome' warrior woman and can stand her ground, as shown when she threw her mother into the police car. She does enjoy a good joke as she's shown laughing at Nam's joke about his childhood nickname. Ye-Jun is shown to have a crush on Nam but is too shy and scared to say it, at one point Nam tries to kiss her but she pushes away out of shyness and fear of physical contact, much to the disappointment of everyone at Camp Half-blood.

Likes: Korean snacks, eating Asian street food, BIGBANG, reading satire manga in solitude, when Maiko gently scratches her head, big jackets (they feel like hugs for her), when Nam hugs her, playing with those stretchy erasers, Pearl Jam
Dislikes- Bitter melon, loud noises (this includes yelling, even if it's playful), the "She's/I'm your mom" excuse, when people give her the "be grateful that your mom gave birth to you" speech

Abilities: As a demigod child of Hephaestus, she has ADHD and Dyslexia, which means she can't can't read Hanja (and to a extant can't learn to read/write in any language with a Chinese-based alphabet) but her Hangul is okay, she can't sit still for 3 hours without a distraction. Like many of Hephaestus' children she's a expert builder, mechanic and craftsman, shown when she assembled a IKEA shelf just for fun and made a knife out of a nail. Ye-Jun is shown to be a expert cook as she tediously took her time to make spam and egg musubi for her half-siblings, she somehow had the time to make chocolate bungeo-ppang, and made teriyaki onigiri, she's also a good marksman, as shown when she fired a few rounds that were inches close to hitting the bullseye, she learned how to shoot so she could relieve stress.