I have too much freetime

Name: Bao Juhua (菊花宝)

Name meaning: Bao is a unisex name written with the character meaning "treasure, jewel, precious, rare" while the family name means means "Chrysanthemum Flower", in Traditional Chinese Medicine this certain flower is used to clear the liver and the eyes. It is believed to be effective in treating eye pain associated with stress or yin/fluid deficiency. It is also used to treat blurring, spots in front of the eyes, diminished vision, and dizziness. So his name can mean "Precious Chrysanthemum Flower"

Age: 10

Birthday: August 8

Godly Parent: Zeus

Legacy of: Hecate

Family: Yongnian Juhua (Mother), Wei-Fang Juhua (Maternal Grandfather), Mei-Xiang (Twin Sister)

Weapon: Billhook and Trench Knives

Appearance: Bao is somewhat shorter than his mother, standing 5'6" but he possesses the same build with the same black hair, and eyes, his hair is wavy and reaches his hips, Bao also has tan skin, angular eyebrows and dark lips. He greatly mimics Yongnian's style as shown at Camp when he's shown wearing the same clothes that Yongnian wore when she went to Camp, but instead of hot pants he wears cargo shorts.

Personality: Compared to his mother and twin, Bao is much more mild-mannered, down to earth, timid and shy. Whenever something goes wrong he blames himself and finds every fault in himself. He is a bit of an introvert and easy to take advantage of. He also tends to depress himself so much that he gets a stomachache, and generally has a weak stomach. Although he is usually a rather gentle person that couldn't even hurt a fly, he's rather serious in battle and like his mother, he turns insanely murderous when anyone damages his looks.