Want sum gei?

Frey drummed his fingers as he adjusted the skirt he was wearing under his coat, he glanced at the bar clock 6:00, the sun should be setting soon, the blond sipped his beer thinking about how he should have taken his time shaving his legs, the god was so excited for his date with a hot Greek god that he was speedily shaving his legs which caused a few razor burns on his thighs that he gave up and had Freya wax his legs for him. Frey sighed as he finished his beer, he shifted a little, the bar stool was hurting his ass, made sense as he was sitting there for a little over an hour, "Bartender! Moscow Mule please!" Frey called, not knowing if the bartender understood him, he jumped when he felt arms wrap around his waist "それを2つにする" the voice said, it was smooth like chocolate with some sweetness and some nice deepness, Frey turned around to confirm his suspicions, it was his date, Apollo, hot blond greek god of the sun, damn just looking at him made Frey forget that he injured himself a stupid number of times just to meet him.

"Hey" Apollo greeted, letting go of his waist, he sat down next to the fertility god, his legs brushed against own causing Frey to feel giddy like a little schoolgirl "H-hi" Frey stuttered tucking his stubborn cowlick hair behind his ear "You know that these Moscow Mule mugs are huge right?" Frey said when he finally managed to control himself "Don't worry I have something else that's huge, if it-" the bartender came back with their drinks, the copper mugs were huge, roughly two quarts worth of alcohol filled to the brim, "...Well damn" Apollo said simply before looking at the bartender "Hey Maiko I didn't know you work here" Frey was taken aback, he looked at the bartender, long platinum blonde hair tied in a high ponytail with tight curls at the end, light brown eyes and tan skin, kinda girlish looking but somehow Frey knew that the bartender, Maiko's, appearance was a trick, "I'm not supposed to, my dad doesn't even know that his precious son is out" Maiko said with a grin, Apollo chuckled as Maiko continued with his work, "Maiko's my nephew. He's the son of Dionysus" Apollo explained, Frey nodded as he took a sip of his Mule, the sun god did the same, "Damn that's good" Apollo said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, the Norse smiled at how cute his Greek date was, his blond hair was bright like the sun, appropriate for a sun god, tan skin and a fine build you could mistake him for a cast member of Baywatch.

Frey sat there before coming up with a idea, "Wanna see who can finish first?" Frey suggested, Apollo gave him a smug smile "You're on!" He said challengingly, "Whoever finishes last has to pay for the rest of the night" Frey set the only rule, at the count of three the two began to chug their vodka cocktails down, Frey finished first, which was signified by him slamming his empty copper mug down "Dammit!" Apollo admitted defeat, finishing his 30 seconds later, "Looks like I'm paying for the rest" the Greek said, the blond Norse grinned, Maiko came by and grabbed their empty mugs "Refills?" Maiko asked "Actually I want a Singapore Sling" Frey said resting his chin on his palm, Maiko nods "Ouzini for me" Apollo called out before sucking on the lime garnish that was in their Moscow Mules, Frey looked at him in amusement "I'm Greek what do you expect out of me?" Asked Apollo, Frey shakes his head, knowing that this will be a long night.