Hot Showers

(This is dedicated to xrulerofhellx my best friend and confidant)

Ares loved two feelings in the world, one was hot water, two was hugs, the second one might sound strange but it was true, the best hugs were morning hugs that came from his lover: Poseidon, god of the sea.

Ares woke up feeling Poseidon's arm wrapped tightly around his waist, their warm bodies pressed together, Ares smiled as he listened to his lover snore, he thought of how much of a shame it was that he can only see him twice a year so they tried to make the most of it. "Are you awake yet?" Ares asked reaching an arm to poke Poseidon "Maybe" Poseidon whispered "Well if that's the case, can I get up?" He asked trying to get up but was quickly pushed back down "Few more minutes" Poseidon said burying his face into the nape of Ares' neck "Few minutes my ass" Ares mumbled trying his best to pry Poseidon's hands off "Your sweet round squishy ass" said Poseidon grabbing said body part. Ares turned to face him "What do I need to do in order for you to let me go?" He asked Poseidon shrugged, Ares studied Poseidon's face trying to find out the hidden message behind that shrug. He leaned in, his lips centimeters away from Poseidon's lips, suddenly Poseidon quickly stole a kiss before letting go of Ares' waist "Thank you very much" Ares said getting up. The two lovers got out the bed, walked towards the bathroom and began undressing for a bath, Ares jumped when he felt Poseidon's lips brush against the scars against his back "Civil War, bullet grazed my shoulder" Ares said Poseidon kissed a little lower "World War 2, the enemy stabbed me with a bayonet" Poseidon's fingers pressed against Ares' side causing Ares to squirm "I see you're sensitive, I wonder..." Ares lightly pushed him away "Maybe later" Ares said as he stepped into the hot shower with Poseidon following him.

Ares felt all the muscles in his body relax, he let out a surprised yelp when he felt Poseidon pinch his inner left thigh, Poseidon kissed his neck and rubbed that sore spot, the war god squeezed his thighs together, "I know what you're doing and it won't work" he said facing the sea god, who pouted, it was cute but it still wouldn't make Ares budge, who just scoffed at his lover's silliness and child-like attitude, as he turned off the shower. Poseidon watches as Ares leaves the shower, still pouting like a child, "Zeus is going to yell at you again if you're late again" Ares says in a matter-of-fact tone as he wrapped a towel around his waist, Poseidon exits the shower and hugs Ares from behind, pressing their bodies close, "I don't care, I've gotten used to it" he slides his hands down in a attempt to gain access to what's hiding underneath the towel, Ares swats his hand away, "Later" Ares says simply as he gets dressed, Poseidon pouts again, before a idea pops into his head. Poseidon leans his head closer to Ares' neck and begins to kiss his neck softly, Ares shivers when he does this, neck kisses were his one big weaknesses, he stays absolutely still as Poseidon continues kissing and biting his neck gently, "Alright, just a quick one" Ares finally gives in, Poseidon grins for his victory, Ares rolls his eyes before kneeling down, Poseidon was already hard, no big surprise, Ares takes his whole length in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head. Poseidon was getting impatient, he tried pushing Ares' head but Ares resisted, keeping his neck rigid, he slapped Poseidon's leg harshly and bit down lightly, a small warning sign to not rush him, Ares continues sucking, massaging the thigh that he slapped, Poseidon moans as he cums in Ares' mouth, the war god pulls away, he gets up and gives his lover a quick peck "Better?" Poseidon nods with a stupid grin on his face, Ares places his hand on Poseidon cheeks before pinching and pulling harshly "Good, I don't want to hear your whining until tonight" Ares said firmly before slapping the sea god, Poseidon rubs his face while nodding, "Get dressed" Poseidon obeys and gets dressed for that pointless meeting.

Ares sighed in annoyance as the meeting felt like it was dragging on forever, all thanks to his father droning on and on, he looked at Poseidon, who he knew couldn't contain it. Ares pulls out a bottle of Old Monk Rum, Zeus usually disapproves of Ares drinking booze during a Solstice meeting but as long as Hera said it was okay he was in the clear (as long as he shared with her). Ares makes eye contact with his mother, he gestures at the bottle, she shakes her head and mouths 'Not my favorite', Ares shrugs before opening the bottle and drinking straight from the bottle, he felt much better, tasting the vanilla and feeling the burning sensation on his tongue, he downs the first bottle in about 5 minutes, which translated into a paragraph of Zeus' speech. Ares was already at his 6th bottle when Zeus and Poseidon began to argue, he was half-way through his bottle when Zeus and Poseidon began to fist-fighting, "Ares get your boyfriend!" Athena hissed into his ear, Ares gets up, he's a little wobbly but he somehow managed to restrain Poseidon while the sea deity spewed insults, in English, Ancient Greek, Latin and German, Ares doesn't know when or how Poseidon learned German but it was whatever, Ares had Poseidon restrained while it took the rest of the Olympians to restrain Zeus. The war god drags the older god away while slurring something along the lines of "Helping him blow off steam", Poseidon managed to calm down long enough to realize that his boyfriend was completely and utterly wasted, "Honey how many bottles did you have?" Poseidon demanded, Ares has a lop-sided grin on his face, "Just a couple bo- 7, I drank 7 bottles of Old Monk Rum" Poseidon let out a exasperated sigh as Ares sprawled himself on the floor, making a imaginary snow angel, "Darling you know I hate it when you get shit-faced" Ares continues to squirm on the floor of the secluded hall they were in, Poseidon gets down and lays down on top of Ares "Oh hi babe I didn't see you there" Ares slurred, getting up, his breath smelled like boozy vanilla, it reminded Poseidon of the time Amphitrite was making some frosting for some cupcakes and she accidentally knocked a bottle of vodka into the mix without noticing. Ares leaned close and kissed Poseidon, in which the sea god wanted to gag because he could taste the rum, personally he was a whiskey type of god, he enjoyed drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel before going to any party, Ares made things quickly escalate by getting his tongue involved and the next thing you know, they're French kissing roughly on the floor, Ares pulls away, "Let's fuck right here" Poseidon wasn't going to disagree, because 1. He wanted to relieve stress and 2. If he did he would have a drunk angry boyfriend going on a rampage that's scarier than Hera finding out Zeus cheated again.

Poseidon acts quickly, removing Ares' pants and underwear, leaving his top half clothed, before removing his own, his prick was already hard and twitching for attention, Poseidon kisses Ares neck as a distraction before ramming his whole length inside Ares. The war god yelped in shock, "What's the matter? Don't have time for foreplay?" Ares asked in a breathy tone, Poseidon was thrusting roughly and he was doing it really fast, but it was very consistent, Ares runs his finger through his lover's beautiful black hair before giving a rough tug, signifying that Ares wanted Poseidon to be rougher, which the sea god obliged, thrusting so roughly that his insides felt raw. Ares felt his level of pleasure rise when Poseidon finally hit his prostate, the war god began to scratch violently at the older god's back, wrapping his legs around his waist, the sea god grinned thinking about how cute Ares looked in this state, if there was one thing Ares had in common with his father, it was the fact that they were both loud when being fucked and with one final thrust, the two lovers came, Ares' seed was all over Poseidon's abs creating a stark contrast. The war god collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily, but it wasn't long before Poseidon pulled out, flipped Ares onto all fours and forcefully reentered, Ares let out a tiny noise in surprise at the sudden action "I'm going to fuck the alcohol out your system" Poseidon said through gritted teeth, Ares was slightly worried because he was pretty sure his ass was torn by now, the two continued going at it like rabbits, completely forgetting the fact there was a meeting waiting for them, and that they were being so loud that everyone in the throne room could hear them clearly.

After a couple of rounds, Poseidon gave a passed out Ares a piggyback ride all the way to Ares' residence, Poseidon gently puts Ares down on his bed before crawling in right next to him, and he pulls the blanket over them both. The king of the oceans watched his lover, sleeping peacefully, he smiles giving him a kiss before deciding to go down on him one more time, Poseidon grins mischievously as he went down to crotch level, he undoes Ares' fly, pulls down both pants and underwear, his lover's cock was soft but he took it anyway, fitting it all into his mouth, he began to bob his head, feeling it get hard as a rock in his mouth, he reached his hands down his own pants and began to pleasure himself, his moans sounded more like a pleased hum. Poseidon came shortly before Ares came into his mouth, he swallowed all he had to offer, it tasted sweeter in comparison to last time, Poseidon pulls away as he gets back up, he pulls his cum-covered hand out of his pants and wipes it on Ares' exposed thigh, Poseidon gave his lover a quick kiss before going to sleep, cuddling close and using his breathing as a lullaby.