River Mist

Name: Kai-Xia Jiang (江凱霞)

Name meaning: Kai is a common given name in Chinese, with the character meaning "Victory", while Xia is a unisex name meaning "Mist" or "Rosy Clouds". While the family name Jiang means "River", so her name can mean "Victorious River Mist".

Nicknames: Kai-Kai, Dragon Mutt, King's Favorite, Smarty, Bun-Bun, Nerd Bird

Age: 15

Birthday: July 1 1995

Occupation: Student, Imperial Concubine (Formerly)

Descendant of: Jiaolong (Paternal side), Feilong (Maternal Side)

Family: Bo Jiang (Father), Fang Jiang (Mother), An (Jiaolong Ancestor), Ai (Feilong Ancestor), Bai, David, John, and Eugene (Paternal Cousins), Mei Jiang (Aunt)

Appearance: Kai is of average height and a slightly chubby build. She has long brown hair that goes down her waist, tied into twin buns, dark brown downturned eyes, soft arched eyebrows, dark lips, and light olive skin. She's described as a healthy looking full figured young woman with a pear shaped body, who's features stand out, however she dresses simply and her clothes aren't very conspicuous. Her usual casual outfits are flannel hoodies, baggy jeans, sneakers, and on her back is usually her backpack where she hides a laptop, she also hides a expandable baton inside. Kai's school uniform is a white button-up shirt, black tie, a royal purple knee-length skirt, which is somewhere between a bell-skirt and a full skirt, she wears lolita bloomers under her skirt, along with simple and comfortable flats, and tights. She has a faint scar on right cheek after a jealous concubine punched her. Kai is noted to be the only one in her family that doesn't have small and dainty feet, which makes it easier for her to find her shoes and for her shoes to not get swapped out.
When she enters heavenly territory, her appearance changes, her clothes turn into traditional late-Tang dynasty dress, her hair becomes more elaborate and decorated with gold pins, she gains random patches of scales, her eyes become yellow slits, she gains a long sea serpent tail and she grows two horns. Her color scheme changes depending on where she enters, if she enters the Water Kingdom her color scheme turns blue and coral colored, while if she enters the Jade Emperor's kingdom her color scheme becomes similar to a sunrise.

Personality: Kai is seen as a calm, collected, and a standoffish individual who can be exceptionally observant, wise beyond her years and circumspect of her surroundings and the situations that develop around her. She pays strict attention to her classes, spending her time in empty classrooms to organize her notes for her classes. Although she's seen in this light, she's actually a very kind, motherly, and strong-willed person, the reason why she's seen as a standoffish person is because her parents told her to stay away from people who would distract her from work, so she decided to be aloof to everyone just in case, but she still helps certain classmates with work, if they ask in a polite soft tone. Although highly intelligent like a honors student, she refuses to take honor classes because she hates the stress, competition, and pressure it comes with, along with the fact she hates the kids in those classes, she even broke the arm of one of the kids in those classes after they were bragging about how they're the best, and that Kai is a loser. She is very casual about her body, having very casual conversations with her cousins about her menstruation cycle, and answering body questions in seconds. She is on good terms with Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the East Sea, the way they behave with each other is similar to siblings. Her motherly side is shown when she interacts with Leo's baby sister, and saves the little girl from a kidnapper, using her brute strength, to rip the kidnapper's car in half, and when she was caring for her pet seahorses and checked on the baby seahorses. She's often mistaken for a mother in her late-40s by many in her nearby Asian communities, which makes often makes her depressed, because they often tell her that her body (more specific the amount of body fat she has), make her look older, others say it's because curvier females resemble mothers with multiple children.
She usually speaks in a very firm voice, which often scares people she's helping with classwork, and it causes her dad to ignore everything she says because he has a hard time telling the difference between serious and not serious. She's good at keeping secrets mostly because she forgets what the secret was, as shown when she was entrusted with a secret about someone's relationship confession, but 10 minutes later she forgot what the confession was. Although she is a former Imperial Concubine of the Dragon King, she never acts high and mighty about it, she's very humble about her time, besides they didn't even do much but get competitive over classic board games. Kai is shown being madly in love with Leo, but she freaks out when he's nearby, has panic attacks trying to talk to him and has frequent meltdowns over her frustrations.