Okay I have some news

I have advanced theatre and we have to put on shows along with regular theatre things, so our teacher said we have the opportunity to be featured in the making of a movie, and making 10 minute musicals.
I was happy to join but after signing up I remembered my dad's strict rules. So after class I talked to my teacher about my situation, so she asked me to call my dad, I did and handed her the phone, she talked to my dad for 5 minutes, telling him about the benefits of me being involved, including college and money. A miracle happened and my dad gave me permission to be involved.
So I'm signing up to be a playwright for the 10-minute musicals, the criteria is that I give a sample of what I can write, which has to be at least 10 pages, with clear characters, and good and dramatic context. So here are some roughs drafts:
Title of Play: DiVersiTY
Plot: High schoolers who are fighting for their to school to not be destroyed, due to the fact that their school is "too old", even though everything else about the school is fine.
Theresa Cheon-♀ South Korean, lives with brothers, gets into fist fights with father, and makes cheesy Korean puns. Muscular, tall, tan and intimidating, short hair, knuckles are always bandaged. Heterosexual, cisgender.

Eugene Meas- ♂Khmer, lives with siblings, wants to graduate high school so he can rub it in his family's face. Androgynous, medium height, olive skinned and very welcoming, medium length hair, wears glasses that are badly damaged from his cousin punching him. Homosexual, cisgender.

Jessica Ferrari- ♀Hispanic, lives with uncles, tomboy, enjoys video games, has a boyfriend who's more well-off than any of the main characters, and often eats in class. Slender, short, olive skin, elbow length hair and speaks with a stereotypical Brooklyn accent when sarcastic. Bisexual, Genderfluid.

Jordan King- ☿ Black, lives with dad and 7 siblings, hates the cold, says things that have no place in a current moment, and is often the good child. Androgynous, tall, light brown skin and short hair. Asexual, Non-Binary

Cassidy Admiraal-Achthoven- ♂Dutch Romanichal, lives with dad, step-mom and step-sister, enjoys the cold, and has a strange distrust of anyone named Nicole, or Mercedes. Tall, muscular, fair skinned, and has a buzzcut. Pansexual, cisgender.

Christina "Chris" Admiraal-Achthoven- ♀Dutch Romanichal, lives with step-dad, mom and step-brother, enjoys pickling vegetables, and is in arranged marriage to her 3rd cousin. Tall, slender, fair skinned, and pixie cut. Demisexual, cisgender.

Lilly Smith- ♀Native American, lives with her god parents, flirts with girls a lot, and is often yelling at Cassidy for poor decision making. Short, chubby, olive skin and long wild hair. Queer

Bodie Samara- ♀Arabic, lives with aunt, messy eater, and is often biting her nails. Medium height, skinny, olive skin and hair styled in a pompadour. Homosexual, cisgender.

Opening play starts with a school hallway, among the lockers there were posters beckoning students to join various clubs, and encouraging them to get on time. In the beginning we see 7 students, hanging out near the glass casing where they put trophies. They appear to be various ethnic origins, one was short and slender with her shoulder length hair pulled back into a ponytail, another was androgynous with light brown skin and curly hair cut short. All in all, they all dressed in a similar manner, baggy shirts, jackets, and baggy jeans with either patches of random fabric sewn on, tears or bleach stains.
The first student to speak is a androgynous boy, who was medium height, olive skinned and looked very welcoming, with medium length hair tied into a bun, and wears glasses that looked as if they were smashed with hammers. Cradled in his arm is a massive textbook and in-between his fingers, as if it was a cigarette, was a green highlighter.

Eugene: Where the heck is Theresa?

Another one a girl short and slender with elbow length hair tied up, and a sandwich made of chicken and waffles in one hand, speaks even though she was in the middle of eating.

Jessica: *Mouthful* I dunno, maybe she's fighting her dad again, you know how it is.

Eugene: *Shrugs*

A student of African-American origins, with short cropped hair and a androgynous build, shoves their phone into their inner jacket pocket.

Jordan: Tess said that she's getting surgery to fix her teeth after her dad punched 3 of them out

All 7 students cringe in unison as they remembered witnessing that moment before one with long wild hair speaks

Lilly: They need help

Cassidy: Or a restraining order

Chris: Or her dad should learn to stop picking fights

A girl who's hair is styled in a old fashioned pompadour takes a sloppy bite of Jessica's sandwich

Jessica: Hey!

Bodie: Mr. Cheong just needs to stay away from there, remember when Theresa tried to use a knife on him

Eugene: Uh, yeah because he grabbed her hair and that's fighting dirty

Everyone murmurs in agreement before moving onto a different conversation entirely, the subject was, where to eat after school.

Lilly: How about we go to Greyhound?

Jessica: Which one is that?

Chris: The one that serves soul food

Jordan: I saw a greyhound this morning; it sniffed my crotch.

Everyone laughs, which earns stares from random students who were passing by.

Bodie: *Places a hand on Jordan's shoulder* Jordan, this is why we love you. *Wheezes* You just say the most random stuff that's out of context, and have nothing to do with what we're talking about

Jordan: *Smiles* Yeah, I tend to do that

They continue talking as the school bell rings, they walk into homeroom and sit down at their usual bundle of tables, while other students walk in and sit down. The class teacher get up from his desk.

Mr. Taylor: Alright class settle down, Jessica don't wolf down your sandwich I don't want you to choke