Forgotten Past

(What you look like -> if u want to change the way you look it is all good)

( (Y/n) P.O.V still)

I walk over to a man hole cover. Then I looked up to see the sun is coming up. I pulled off the man hole cover and when down in it then closed it back up. I walk down the tunnels. Then I got the feeling that some one is fallowing me. I turn around slowly and seen a dark figure.

"Who the hell are you!" I shouted.

"Now now lets just get this over with vampire so I can get my money" The man said.

"Like hell vampire hunter there is no dam way I will let you kill me" I snarled.

He came charging at me. I dodged his attack and I used my super straight to kick him as far away from me as possible. I took off running through the labyrinth of tunnels. I know the lay out down here like the back of my hand. It also lets me get away from anything cause any human or monster that do not know these tunnels would get lost and stuck here til they find there way back out or they go in to a panic and are their for a lont time and end up dead.When I finally for to my home, I looked around to see if he and up fallowing me or not. Its clear so I went in to my home. I walk over to my couch and flop own.

"Ugh dam hunters never learn to leave me alone don't they have anything better to do besides trying to kill me. Yeah I may be the last vampire but its just fucked up" I thought.

I turn on the TV and look throw the channels to see what to watch. I am so glad I stolen a generator to power my home. Then I fall a sleep to only be woken up from a nightmare of the past like I always gets me wail on edge.

(Sans P.O.V)

I woke up seeing that its morning already. I grown and rolled out of my bed like I always do then I hear Boss big mouth.

" SANS YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING GET OUT OF BED AND GO DO SOMETHING!" Papyrus said.

"Alright Boss!" I yelled.

As I got up I started thinking about that girl I seen last night. I never seen her around before or even around town when its day light. I shrugged it off and got dressed and went down stairs to see what boss wanted.

"SO SANS WHO WAS IT THAT WAS WATCHING US FROM THE ALLY WAY YESTERDAY?" Papyrus asked.

"I don't know Boss she didn't give me her name. But she told me we picked her curiosity whatever she means by that I don't know " I said.

"AND WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE HUMANS NAME YOU DUMB ASS!"He said a bit angry.

"Cause I didn't think about it at the time. Besides I don't think that was the last time we will see her" I said.

I new for a fact we will see her again then I will ask for her name. Then kill the bitch.I chuckled at the thought of snapping her neck. But something about her didn't seem right.It was like something was on her mind beside wanting to die. It was more like she was haunted by something.

( (Y/n) P.O.V)

Nightmare

I look around having the feeling that I have been here before. But I can't remember where, I walk down the hallway and seen 2 people on the floor. There was blood every where and there was 2 hunters standing over a woman. She started screaming and kicking. I keep watching as  they are raping a woman. My eyes grow wide and tears ran down my pale cheeks(If you don't want to be pale white that is fine you can pick what skin color you want). I keep watching and when they was done with her they killed her. I knew I had to get away from there before I ended up dead as well. I ran out of the building as fast as my child legs could go.Then I hear gun shots coming from the building. I didn't not turn back or even try to look if they are fallowing me. But I new they had killed the people that had been taking care of me.But I keep running til I bumped in to someone that knew me. But I cant seem to remember who they are. They held there hand out to me then they got stabbed in the back. I scream and ran again. I went in to the forest. Trying to get away from who or what ever is after me.I then tripped over a root. I fell and hit my head off a rock then every thing went black.

(end of nightmare)

Then I jolted out of my sleep I felt my cheeks and there are tears going down them.

"What the hell was that all about and why would I dream something like that. Unless its from my past that I have forgotten ether way I was still young in it.But its blocked and out of my reach to remember or was it something else that is going to happen"I thought.

I look over at my clock to see what time it is. It is now 9:20 am. I sighed and look up at the roof. After a bit I got up and got a shower.I looked at the time a gain and thought I go see a old friend.