The Office Of the boss

We walked around the base and found the bosses office.I picked lock the door open and we when in and closed it and locked it again.

"So what we looking for?" Sans asked.

" for there plains the boss would have it. If we change that plain and make them think i moved to another place they will go there til we are able to get the things we will need."I said.

" But what if they figure out you are not there" He said.

"True then we will just have to blow this place up then"I said with a grin.

"Now your talking sweetheart" He said.

We was going to leave when we heard the door about to open. Lucky Sans Teleported us to one of there closes.

"If we was not in enemy base i would so find this sexy~"He said Seductively.

"Behave yourself this is not the time or place for that"I said.

" Maybe when we get home then" he said.

" We will see now keep you skull out of the cloud's and back to the plain"I said.

" Okay sweetheart" He said.

We got out of it and made sure  it was clear.We when to the basement and set up the bombs. We went thought he man hole and I got out the detonator and blown the place up.

"there that will give them something to do beside go after me"I said

"Yeah and i have you all to myself now~"he said.

" behave yourself "I said.

we headed to Tommy's blood bank to get Papy and then we when to my house.But I cant help but feel that there going to be more than just them wanting me dead.What is there reason to do so.We didn't find any info on why they are doing it.But I feel we will found out soon or else i will go find them myself and make sure they suffer for what they have done.