Blood Moon

we woke up the next day.But I felt something was not right. I had this feeling before. When I was young I was still new at hunting for human blood and all. I looked at the calendar. I see I had to day marked down for the day of the blood moon. I knew then that i had to get Sans and Papyrus out of my home before i went off on them.Every time there is a blood moon. My hunger grows out of control and I would have to get blood.I am never myself when this happens so this time around i would hurt someone.I know Sans has to go to work and Papyrus said he was going to Alphys for a couple of days.That would give me enough time to get somethings and head to the blood bank so Tom can lock me up. I know he will give me blood. Cause I am going to need a lot of it.I waited for about a hour til they left.I teleported right to Tom.

"Hay girly whats up you don't look so in control?"He asked.

"Have you looked at your calendar today"I asked.

"Oh shit i almost for got all about that here lets get you in the basement before you start losing it."He said

"Yeah you think so" I said.

He took me down stairs to a door that is heavily structure and strong enough to hold me in.I go in and he closes the door.I sat down in the corner of the room. I did leave Sans a note so he wouldn't worry and knows where i am.

(Sans P.O.V)

I am at work again and Papyrus went to Alphys for something. I am worried about (Y/N) they didn't look okay this morning.I seen her check the calendar and her face dropped like in worry. But I left cause I was about to be late for work. Like i care cause i sell hot dogs.After A hour of work I head back to see if she was home and she was not I see a note on the table and read it.

"Hay Sans I have to stay at Toms for a wail or I will lose control of myself and end up hurting you and Papyrus.I don't want that so I am at Toms so he can keep me locked up til the Blood Moon is over. Love (Y/N)"

it must have been real bad for her to have to lock herself up.I need see Tom about this and know whats going on.So i went to the blood bank and see Tom.

"Hay buddy what you need?"Tom asked

"What was with (Y/n) today she seem a bit out of it?"I asked.

"Oh she didn't tell you well I can see why she wouldn't cause she wouldn't you end up getting hurt. She goes through this all the time it bring her blood list tends to go out of control around this time.So she has to be locked up in order not to go and start drinking human blood and killing them."Tom said.

"Where do you have her locked up at?" I asked.

"Shes in the basement so behind a very heavy door so that way she cant brake it down and there is a little opening in it that can be only open from the outside so that way i can still give her blood with out her hurting anyone even you and Papyrus."Tom said

"Thanks man for letting me know all that"I said.

"No problem good buddy"Tom said.

"how long does this last any way?"I asked.

"Oh about 4 weeks "Tom said.

Dam well at lest that's not as bad as whenever i got into skele-heat. But still pretty bad.I text Papyrus and let him know whats going on. Then i want him and relaxed.