Revenge for ones that fallen

{Warning: Gore and lots of blood and if you don't like swearing sorry }

( (y/n) P.O.V )

I ran almost all over the city just to find Widow Ivy. I started to get frustrated. I have to find her. I need to make her pay for what she has down she is not getting away with it.

"I will find out bitch when i do your going to have one HELL OF A TIME"I thought.

I didn't care at this point if I get hurt or end up dying from this I am getting my revenge and I am restoring my pride of a vampire. I my reputation as a vampire that tries not to hurt humans. Was ruined cause of her. Yes I hurt humans in my past just to survive in this world. But I have change over 3,000 years. I am going to lose this. I am not going to lose this and I am not holding back. When I got to the the mountain again. Sure enough she is there.

"How am I not surprised you be here" I growled.

"Well you look so pissed off I am guess you found out the truth" She grin evilly.

"Yeah I did. I blamed my self for years thinking that it was all my for what happen. But it was you that did it and framing me for it! now your going to pay the price for it." I snarled and growl.

At this point I am in rage. She came running at me with a knife. I dodged fast and punched her in the side braking her ribs. She came at me again but this time she used her shadow wolfs to attack me. 2 bites my legs and there one tries to get my arms or neck. I cringed in pain. But I didn't let it stop me I kick bother of them off me and in to tree trunks. I punch the other away and went to her and kicked her in the stomach. She recover from it and stabbed my arm. I kicked her off me. I pulled her knife out of my arm and I start chuckling.

"Look like its in my favor now bitch" I said darkly.

Then she summoned another knife and running at me again. I defended my self with the knife she had stabbed me with.Then she kicked me back in to a tree and stabbed my stomach but in return I stabbed her in the chest. I grinned like a mad man. Just smelling her blood is driving me wiled. I kicked her off me again and pulled my knife from her chest and she pulled hers  out of my stomach.I licks the bloody knife that mixed with my blood and hers. God it tasted so good. I see her getting up staggering.

"Whats the matter Widow Ivy getting tired " I smirk.

She didn't  say anything. She then summoned a shadow axe men. It comes charging at me and I dodged. I went from him to her cause if I attack her she will lose her focus on it.I when full speed at her when suddenly a shadow spike comes from the ground and stabs me straight through my stomach to my back. Lucky just by a hair missed my spin. I cough up a lit of blood.The spike vanishes and i stab her in the stomach and sliced it open.

"Have a fun time in hell you bitch!" I growl.

She fell to the grown and looks up at me.She starts chuckling.

"I was not the only one that killed him there was someone else *coughs blood* that wanted him and you dead. Not just me."she said.

"WHO . WAS . THE . OTHER" I darkly said.

"You...w....will....s....se....see.....s...so......soon." she said before giving her last breath.

I backed away from her looking at. Then I lean on the tree for support. I try alive and awake. I am not going to let my body give out on me. Then I hear foot steppes. I look over trying to get my vision to clear up.But it don't.

"s...shit" I stutter.

"Dam kid you over did it " a familiar voice said.

"S....Sa....Sans ? " I weekly asked.

I then passed out.

( Sans P.O.V :before she passed out and got to her)

I look every where in the city for her. But then there was one last place I didn't look and that is the mountain.I teleported there and see the 2 girls fight.

"Dam (y/n) looks so hot Wait why I am I thinking this any way" I thought.

I watch her in full rage and I mean more pissed off that Papyrus could ever be in his life time whenever I crack a joke. I look over and seen the sun is about to rise that means the hunters would be looking for her.

{Time skip by Snow The blind spirit Dragon}

When the fight finally stopped. But whats her name Widow something had said something to (y/n) before they gave there last breath. I seen her walk to a tree. Dam that girl really did a number on (y/n). I walk over to her and she was about to be ready for a fight again.

"Dam kid you over did it" I said.

"S....Sa....Sans" She said weekly.

Then she passed out from the blood lose.I ran over to her and picked her up and took her to the blood bank hopping that her friend is open. To my luck he is. I went in and took her over to him.

"Shit man take her in the back and quickly I will get the blood" Tom said rushing in to the back.

I took her to the room and lay her in the bed.Dam she getting paler then she usually is. Then Tom comes it with about 30 or 50 bags of blood. He puts the needle in her arm and the blood flow from it in to her.

"Who fucken did this to her !" He asked.

"A woman name Widow something" I said.

"Widow Ivy..." he trailed off

"Yeah that's her name" I said.

"Dam she must have in rage (y/n) about something" He said.

"It was a video recording of the night that the guy she was protecting being killed by Widow."I said.

"That explains it. She wanted to get revenge for what happen."Tom said.

"What you mean by that ? " I asked.

"Well before she started being his bodyguard. She would protect other of higher ratting. But when he came to her for help. She jump to it and excepted the job.She fell it was her job to. Besides vampires always had a bad reputation for being the monsters they are and drink human blood.She is no better and had killed a lot of them in her past and wanted to change that. "Tom said.

"Dam she has been through a lot" I said.

"Yeah but she seem to have change when she meet you " Tom said.

"Heh I doubt that cause I was going to kill her when we meet" I chuckle.

"Don't worry she got that a lot even from normal humans" Tom said.

"I seen that when I seen the look in her eye that she wanted to die" I rub the back of my neck.

"Well she should wake up here soon. Just make sure she don't move around to much or  her wounds will open again" Tom said.

I node and he walked back to the front desk. I look over at (y/n) and chuckled.

"Dam you gave me a good work out kiddo" I thought.

I grabbed a chair and sat down beside the bed keeping a eye socket on her.