Fate Has Its Ways

( y/n P.O.V)

Its been a week sense I was injured by Widow Ivy. I did kill her for what she has done to me. But now there was another that took part in Lucifer's death.I have to find out who . But for now I have to figure out how to tell Sans how I deeply feel about him. I am just worried that he wont feel the same way about me.

"What if he rejects me.What if he loves someone else. "I thought.

I just feel like he don't have the same feel way that I do for him.But fate has its way on working on ones life or in this case once heart. I just have to take that chance and see what fate has in store for me.I took a deep breath and went over to the Skeleton's house.If he rejects me that's okay. We could still be friends right? As I walk up to the house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.I hear foot steps coming from the stairs and over to the door.

"Hi Sans" I blushed.

"Sup" He said.

"I um have something to tell you" I blushed more.

"Sure come in and you can tell me" He said .

I walked in to the house and sat on the couch.I look over as he closes the door and came over to the couch and sit.

"So what is it" He asked.

"W...well I am"I stuttered.

"Heh come on you can tell me anything" He smirked.

"Ihavefalleninlovewithyou!" I said fast he couldn't understand.

"Um could you say that again but slower"He asked

"I have fallen in love you" I blush looking like a strawberry.

"I..." He trails off.

"I would understand if you do" I was cut off by him kissing me.

I was shocked at fist then I kissed him back.Enjoying my first kiss. Even if he don't have lips. It still feel amazing.

(Sans P.O.V)

God its like a dream come true kissing her beautiful black lips pressed against my teeth. Just makes everything feel so right. We pulled a way so she can get some air.

"Eh to let you know I have fallen for you as well (y/n)" I blushed.

"I am so happy you feel the same way" she said.

"Heh I was a bit worried that you didn't feel the same way as I do"I admitted.

Then we hear a chuckle and we look over to see Papyrus and Tom in the door way to the kitchen.

"Okay bro pay up" Tom said holding out his hand.

Papyrus mumbled something in a bit of anger and hands Tom 20 dollars.

"Um whats that all about you two" Y/n asked.

"Well you see me and Papyrus here made a bet.I said that You would confessed  to Sans  first. Papyrus said that it would be Sans that would have confessed to you first. So we made the bet if i won i got 20 dollars. If Papyrus won he would have gotten 60 dollars" Tom said

Y/n blushed even more and hides her face in my chest.I grin and holds her close to me.God I am so happy to have her in my life and no matter what I will protect her.