Lovely Picnic

Is been a month sense we destroyed their base.Me, Sans and Papyrus thought it would be a good idea to go out for a double date. Me and Sans found out Papy is dating Mettaton. I agreed it was a good idea since i could get to know Mettaton a bit better sense all I seen him as annoying pushy robot that tries to be all perfect.But I am going to give him a chase for Papyrus. Cause He really seems to care about Mettaton. So I am cooking up food for the picnic.I felt arms wrap around my wast. I giggles knowing it was Sans wanting something.

" Okay Sans what you want"I chuckled.

" I smelled the food and got hungry and was wandering if I can have some" He ask/said

" No you may not. This is for the picnic but you can have some mustard."I said

" Aw come on just a little bite please"He begged.

"No Sans not till we get to the park" I said.

"Fineeee will have the mustard" he said pouting a bit.

I hand him the mustard and he went back to the living room.I finish making the food for the picnic. I walk out to the living room to get sans.

" Okay everything is all ready for the picnic"I said.

"Finlay lets get going then"He said.

I smiled at him and we head out. We walked to the river side waiting on Papyrus and Mettaton. I got the blanket set up and the food.

" My darling this looks fabulous"Mettaton said.

" Thank you"I smiled.

we ate and then talked for a bit turns out that Mettaton is not all that bad. Though Sans still hates him. I am happy being with them it fun and they make things interesting. It also gives us a break from looking into what has happen. Its a releaf  to just relax and no be stressed out.

"Darling why don't you sing for us?"Mettaton asked.

" oh well um"I hesitated .

"Come on I know how much you love to" Sans smirked.

" alright you talked me into it ill sing" I said.

(video is up on top)

Sleeping peacefully The girl I used to be Until I fell so deep A never ending tragedy You haunt me in my dreams But it's all I want to see You're the oxygen I need Yet I can't breathe Circles, in circles, I go around Looking for something that can't be found Circles, in circles, without a sound My words can't be heard when the fear surrounds My heart... What is happening to me? Tell me, what does all this mean So far away from reality "What a lovely place to be." I tell myself, 'cause every second like this feels like hell Are these words that you gave me real? I can't tell... It doesn't matter, 'cause nothing matters I'll see you again in a dream so far away... Circles, in circles, I go around Looking for a reason that can't be found Circles, in circles, without a sound My tears can't be heard when they hit the ground So come, take my hand and Come, make me feel what it's like When love comes alive And one day, I wish that I won't keep hiding the truth But I'm just a fool Oh, I'm such a fool... Repeating, repeating I'm dying, I'm breathing Repeating, repeating I'm crying, I'm healing (x3) Circles, in circles, I go around Looking for a reason that can't be found Circles, in circles, without a sound My tears can't be heard when they hit the ground Circles, in circles, I go around Looking for something that can't be found Circles, in circles, without a sound My words can't be heard when the fear surrounds My heart... So come, take my hand and Come, make me feel what it's like When love comes alive And one day, I wish that I won't keep hiding the truth But I'm just a fool Oh, I'm such a fool Repeating, repeating I'm dying, I'm breathing Repeating, repeating I'm crying, I'm healing (x2)

"That was amazing darling" Mettaton said clapping.

" Heh she has a voice of a angel and shes my angel" Sans said.

"Aw Sans your are so sweet" I giggled.

"Only when I am around you bai"He said kissing my cheek.

This is fun we should go out like this more often just to get our minds off of things.Later we went swimming in the lake. Mettaton must have been water proof cause he is in the water with me swimming. I never want this day to end cause its a lot of fun and being around that are like family to me. After that we packed up the stuff and we went home. As we walk Sans has a huge grin I didn't know what hes thinking about.

" Okay what are you planing ?"I asked.

" You will see when we get home now wont you" He said.

Oh boy whatever he has planed its probably something to do in the bedroom or we are just going to make out.