Not Safe

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I woke up with arms around my waist.I smile and wiggled out of his arms with out waking him up.I went to the kitchen and started cooking Eggs and bacon with hash browns. As I am cooking I feel arms wrap around me. I could not help but giggle.

"Morning Sans~" I said.

"Morning sweetheart what you making?" He asked.

"Eggs,Bacon and Hash browns." I said.

"That sounds good"He smirked.

He goes to the table and sat down.I gave him his plate and i sat down and  with my plate.We started eating when Sans phone went off.

"Hello Boss" He said.

"Yea I'm at (y/n) house why?" He asked.

"What okay I'll be home soon Boss Bye" he said hanging up the phone.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Boss said someone broke in to our house. But didn't take anything but a picture of me and you hanging out" He said.

"Why would they take something like that?" I asked.

"I don't but I'm  going to see if Boss is okay you stay here and don't leave til I get back okay "He said.

"Okay Sans I'll stay home today.But if something goes wrong ?"I ask/said

"Okay and you do the some if something strange or anything at all call me and I will come " He said.

"I will Sans"I said.

He went to his home Leaving me alone I stared having a feeling that I am being watched.

( Sans P.O.V)

I went to my house to see what damage they have done to it form what Papyrus told me they just took a picture of me and (y/n). But why would they take it and nothing else. It just don't seem right.When I got home Papyrus come up to me.

"What is it Boss?" I asked.

"WHERE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW?"He asked.

"At her place why whats wrong boss?" I asked.

He and me a peace of paper.I read it.

"If leave her alone we will find her and take her from you. Beside your not the one we are after we are after the girl anyway.There for she is not you concern. So if you thing about come after us. We will kill the girl." 

Dame it I just I lift her alone at home.I look at Papyrus that has a worried look on his face.

"DON"T STAND THERE GO GET HER" He said

I went to her house and everything seem to be alright I went to Her room and she was sitting on the bed waiting for me to come.

"is everything okay Sans ?"she asked.

"We found a paper with writing on it saying that if I was to come after you they would kill you"I said to her.

( (Y/n) P.O.V)

he was worries that they might have hurt me. That just the sweetest thing ever.

"Aw Sans was you worried "I flirted.

"well yea cause your mine after all"He blushed.

I smile at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Which made him blush even more.

"That's sweet of you Sans. But you don't have to worry about me I can handle myself when it comes down to it" I said.

"I do cause your my girl"he said.

I smile he just the most amazing guy I ever meet in a long time I'm happy to have meet him.

"I did have the feeling I was being watch by someone or something I don't know who though" I said.

"did  you see where they was or if they had come out and try anything ?"He asked.

"No they didn't do anything sorry" I said.

"Its okay sweetheart cause I am not leaving your alone til this is over"He said.

God I love him so much. I don't want to lose him. I just wish he and his brother didn't get involved in my problems.They have enough to worry about like how human treat them. Besides I can handle myself.I can't have them risking there lives for mine.