Battlefield

( (Y/n) P.O.V)

Its been 4 weeks sense the blood moon was out. Tommy gave me a message that was send to him to go meet someone at a location that is almost near the mouton but not quite.I wander who would want me to meet them there.It wouldn't be Sans cause hes not the most romantic type to set anything up.In any case i will call him just to be sure he didn't leave the note.Tommy open the door and left me out, and right out side the door was Sans. He walked up to me and kissed me.God it feels like forever sense he kissed me. I kissed him back happy to see him.

"Hay Sans what brings you to this lonely place"I said with a wink

"Hay this place its not lonely its just fine and the way i like it"Tommy said.

Me and Sans both bust up laughing at him. He can act like a child at times but is good to have around when things get sour.

"To get you sugar pie"Sans said after he got done laughing.

"Awe how sweetie of you and did you leave this note out side of here?"I said/asked.

"No I didn't and I am getting  bad feeling about it"He said.

"Yeah i am as well better come with me just in case"I said.

" Was planing on it"He said grinning.

I smile at him and we walked out side with the sun shining bright.I hissed when it hit my eye.Sans took notes and gave me sunglasses. I thanked him and I put them on.We started walking to the location where this person wanted to meet me and i started singing. Meet me on the Battlefield.

(songs above if you don't like the song you can listen to it if you dont want to or just skip it and go on wit the story :P)

No time for rest
No pillow for my head
Nowhere to run from this
No way to forget

Around the shadows creep
Like friends, they cover me
I just wanna lay down and finally
Try to get some sleep

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

Meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine
Echos of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we could change it all
Meet me on the battlefield

We're standing face-to-face
With our own human race
We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay
Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead

When I was younger, I was named
A generation unafraid
For heirs to come, be brave

And meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine
Echos of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we could change it all
Meet me on the battlefield

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

And meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine
Echos of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we could change it all
Meet me on the battlefield

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

After I sang Sans clapped his hands.

"You have a lovely singing voice"He said.

I blushes at his comment and thanked him.When we got there. A person in a clock.

"You finally came and you brought someone with you good cause you both need to hear this"They said.

"Yes just in case it was a trap or something"I said.

"Wise girl now let cut the the chase.I Have information about the men that has your friend kill and that  Widow Ivy eliminated"They said.

"And that would be?"I asked

"There a company that is filled with vampire hunters they been keeping tabs on you to see if you would slip up so they are the one that got your friend killed and his friend.To see if you lose control and let you anger get the best of you to go after them to seek revenge."They said.

"Why you telling us this?"Sans asked.

"Lets just say that i dislike what they are doing and went them stopped.I do it myself. But I would end up dead with in hours.So I left that note for her cause I know she can take them all out with just one little spell."He said.

"ARE YOU CRAZY THAT SPELL WILL END UP MORE THAN TAKING OUT ANY THING!" I yelled.

"Woah calm down bay"Sans said.

"Yes but not if its at a location where no one cant get hurt."They said.

"Well that is a different matter then"I said calming down.

"Are you both up for it"They said.

"I am"Sans said holding my hand.

"Ill do it if Sans is by my side"I said with a smile at Sans.

"Very well we will meet somewhere else.Then I'll take you to them"They said.

I nod my head and they left. Me and Sans went on our why to his home.Where Papyrus has made dinner for us. This is going to get ugly. Though I just don't have a real good feeling about this.It could be a trap or they really want them gone. In any case I already agreed to help them and Sans is going to be by me.This will turn in to a big battlefield no doubt about that.