The Enemies base

We reached there base.Well under it kinda like there basement.Lucky for us there is a man hole cover a above us. I move it out of the way and help Sans up.

"So this is the place huh?" He asked/whispered.

"Yeah its what the person said it was but for a big place it would be at lest a bit more guards" I whispered.

"Yeah but we should keep a eye socket out for any cameras out down here."He whispers.

Hes right about that so I made us invisible so we cant be seen by cameras.As we walk out we see a lot of hunters.It mad my shin crawl that there are so many in one place. We went for the stairs so that way we won't bump in to anyone. We got to the last floor. We open the doors and looked around for the big bosses office. But so far we had not found it. Then we see a person walk put a door. She look like a secretary and leaving the door slightly open. Me and Sans took this chance and walked in. But the boss was not there.

"Dam there not here" He said.

"They will have to come here sooner or later it is the bosses office at lest I hope so cause if this is the wrong one we will have to go back looking" I said.

" Yeah "He said.

We looked around he look through the books to see of there is one that opens to a secret passage. As I look through the paper work and sure enough its the bosses office. Sans then found the secret passage. I went over to him.

"Looks like we head down from here" I said.

"Yeah but be careful for traps" He said.

I nod and head down. It looks like they made this wail the building was being built. As we walk we hear voices and hid behind a piler.

"What we going to do about that vampire?" One person asked.

"We have to kill her before she comes here and kill us all" A woman said.

I look at Sans and he nod. We went closer but not enough they be able to feel our presents. We hear there plain on how they are going to draw me out. But we took care of that and Sans is with me and papy is safe at Tommys and thanks to Tommys place can move to different locations they wont be able to track it.