Clear as a Glass

I woke up very early and look over at my phone and seen its 2 in the morning. So I though I get up and leave a note for Sans and Papyrus. I used my magic to leave them both gifts for thanks for letting me stay here. I open the door quietly then locks it before closing it behind me. I go over to a man hole and go down it and made my way back home. I am happy I left them something for thanks. I just hope they like them. I made sure that all the hunters have gone away and when I got to my door every thing seem to me clear as glass. I went in my house and closed the door and locked it.Making sure that it stays locked and I put a camouflage it so no one can find it.

"I hope they left the city to look somewhere else for me cause I don't want to end up moving away from here" I thought.

When I turned around I seen Sans sitting on my couch.

"S...SANS HOW DID YOU FIND WHERE I LIVED!" I said shocked.

"I followed you just to make sure nothing happened  and you do have a very nice place down here" He said smirking.

"Well most of it I stolen just to make this place feel homely to me" I replayed.

"I see and thanks for the gift I love the mustard plushy " He said.

(i do not own the picture)

I giggled and walk over to him and sat next to him.

"I am happy you liked it. its my way of saying thank you for letting me stay the night." I said smiling.

"Like I said its no problem beside us monsters have to stick together right" He said.

"yeah I guess your right" I smiled.

"Well I better get back home before Boss wakes up" he said.

"Bye Sans see you around" I said.

He teleported out of my home. I smiled and i am glade I meet and made new friends.Another Reason why I don't want to leave this city.

(Sans P.O.V)

I went back home after Checking on (y/n). I look and see Papyrus in the kitchen reading the note and looking at the gift she had left him for saying thanks. it was new gloves and a scarf for him.

"SANS WHERE IS (Y/N) I WANT TO THANK HER FOR THE GIFT" Boss ask.

"She went home boss and I will tell her when I go visit her later and tell her that you like your gift she left you or you can if she goes shopping or something" I said.

I slouch in to the couch and turn the TV on and Mettaton was on. I sighed and just watch it. But I could help but think about her and what she has told us. She is still hiding something and I would like to know what it is.

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I when to take a bath to relax myself after just running all most all day and half the night. Plus staying with the skeleton brothers. They are not as bad as humans would see them as. They are quite nice when they start to get to know them. But they still don't know much about me and I wish to keep it that way. If they found out that I did horrible things in my past.That could ruin every thing. Other than that I should keep something hidden from them. for there own good.

(TIME SKIP BY ANGEL OF DARKNESS YAY)

I walk around town to go to the store to get somethings to make dinner. Then I bumping in to Papyrus.

"O hi Papyrus" I said smiling

"AH (Y/N) GLAD TO RUN IN TO YOU I WANTED TO THANK YOUR FOR YOUR GIFT THAT YOU HAD LEFT FOR ME" he said cheerfully .

"your very much welcome it was my way of thanking you and Sans for letting me stay at your place til the hunters gave up for the night looking for me" I said.

"IT WAS NOTHING"he said blushing a little orange.

I giggled when I seen him blush it made him look innocent and cute.

"Well I'll talk at you later I want to finish shopping." I said.

"VERY WELL SEE YOU AROUND" Papyrus said.

I went to the check out counter payed for my things and head home.