No other Choice

As we walk through town a we end up seeing a robot come up to me and Sans. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion of him.

"Well hello dearly~" he said.

"What the fuck do you want Mettaton" Sans snapped.

"O Sans don't be that way besides a little birdie told me this little human here has a very lovely singing voice" Mettaton said.

"So what if I do I wouldn't sing for you even if my life depended on it" I said crossing my arms

"But it be really good if every one heard that lovely voice of yours at lest will you think about it ?"He asked.

" Yeah I will think about it" I said.

"Great dearly we will see each other soon~" Mettaton said.

Mettaton left and I look over at Sans which he gave me a weird look that I might be crazy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your not thinking of excepting is offer are you?" Sans asked.

"Fuck no like I said I would rather die then sing for that rust budget" I said with a bit of anger.

"Wise choice cause he probably end up killing you after words" Sans said.

"I would like to see him try I have a few tricks up my sleeve that no one has ever seen before"I said.

"Your a strange one" Sans said.

"Well I have to be anyway I better be heading home now see you around Sans" I said.

"Yep and don't get your self killed" he said.

I nod and went on a head home. As I walk I get the feeling I am being followed. I sighed and took off running at a high speed. I ran past a few cars and humans. Til I reached a ally way and hid. I waited for a few minutes then went on my way.

Later Mettaton shown up in front of me again. I sigh cause I really didn't not want to talk to him so I looked up at him to see what he wants.

" If your here for my answer i will tell you right now.My answer is no now get out of my way before I turn you to scrape metal. trust me when I say this cause I will kick your ass Before you can  even lay a dam hand on me" I said in anger.

"Very well then" Mettaton said.

He finally left and I was able to go home. It seem every thing is quiet for the time being .I keep my guard up just in case there are any hunters near by. As I got the the man hole. I hear foot steps. I knew it was the hunters.

"Dam I have to get away from here before they see me plus I cant lead them to my home. Then I would have no where else to go. I would have to choose to fight them or hide from them" I thought.

Then I hear there foot steps are getting closer to me. I knew I had to get away from here. So leaving me no choice but to hid. So I took off running and clime up a fire escape up to the roof and stayed on the roof tops till they left.I look to see if it was safe.I look and then I moved on to another roof top.

(Sans P.O.V)

She seem to be on edge for some reason and its not be cause of me or that dam rust budget . But what is she hiding that has got her like that. Though I know Mettaton he will do any thing to get what he wants. But she did not seem to worried about him. She look like she had something else on he mind and what she mean by hunters looking for her and wanting her dead so badly.

"BROTHER WHERE HAVE TO YOU BEEN?" Papyrus yelled.

"I was with (y/n) turns out she is a real vampire after all." I said.